Creating a Resident Evil load out.

Agent Hunk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gallery_37_179_79175.jpg

Not a brill pic. Basically what i've got is a lightweight navy blue jacket that i bought from my local surplus store and added a black Hong Kong vest to it. Stuck a few S.T.A.R.S. patches on and it looks quite good (going for the RPD police officer look)

When i get the chance, i'll try and get some better pics done.

When I get some money together, and after my SG-1 and MGS loadout is complete, Res Evil loadout will be under construction, but I plan to mix the kit from the first film with some stuff from the games.

I'll post up pics if I ever get round to it.

When I get some money together, and after my SG-1 and MGS loadout is complete, Res Evil loadout will be under construction, but I plan to mix the kit from the first film with some stuff from the games.

I'll post up pics if I ever get round to it.

Done my MGS2 look - now I need the Umbrella mercenary look from RE3.

Easy enough to do - Tan BDU pants, black jungle boots, black kneepads, black tactical vest, black half-finger gloves, black BDU top with OD jacket.

And an M733 or M4 RIS for good measure.

my US STRATCOM teams load out is based off RE4; full black BDU's [or the occasional digital camo ], black elbow pads, US RANGER tac-vest, throat mike and full finger shooting gloves. Our standard issue side-arm is the HFC Dark Hawk, though I carry a KJ Beretta as well and a Shotgun, AEG's and other kit is up to the operative

Theres some pics of my S.T.A.R.S. loadout, "based on the game series," in my gallery.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde..._album&album=74

I have an subdued OD S.T.A.R.S. patch but I'm waiting to get a more OD set of BDUs. The ones in the pics are "Forest Green" colored Dickies, <_< not exactly the color they seemed to be on the internet BTW.

Resi Evil patches

these are pretty gd and cheap too. STARS and umbrella ones then i believe as STARS are made up of many different nations (correct me if i'm cmpletely wrong) they use different gear for each person so just bung a few patches on whatever you want.

then engrave ur guns and paint in the colours usin enamel paints.

hong kong vests work really well cos of the area on the right shoulder pocket is the right size for a patch

EDIT: try these pics for reference resi evil reenactors

STARS is just Racoon city PDs swat team, or rather there detectives combined with SWAT (although in RE:3 you see that they have regular SWAT as well)

the UBCS(Umbrella Biohazard countermeasure service) is made up from mercinerys, and is multi-national.

That depends on what you follow, in the books by S.D Perry it leads you to believe that STARS is a nation wide organization but in the game it hints at it being a special organization but it doesn't say its exclusive to racoon.

similarly, i'd like to have a UBCS load out like in the 2nd resident evil FILM, so has any one any good pictures which show clearly what they wore, cos ive tried looking and cant find anything of any use....pictures i get are normally too dark to make out what colours they are wearing etc!

cheers

Archived