King Arms (CyberGun) Plastic Bodied M4A1. Near Mint. £90 Collected. £110 Posted.

FireKnife

Make: King Arms
Gun/Model: M4A1 Plastic Bodied
Accessories: One Hi-Cap and one 1100mAh 8.4v battery
Condition: Near New, has two marks and a few blemishes from being stored
FPS: Falls around 320, easily sub 350fps
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NOx3
Price/Payment: £90 Collected (Central Belt of Scotland). £110 Posted and Paypalled
Pictures: Below

Not really much to say here. A near new M4A1 that works fine has come into my possession and as I don't use electric guns I would rather see it go to a home where it will see use than gathering dust with me. Has a bit of residue from a typical warning sticker and one tiny little chip on the outer barrel that must have happened when I took it out the box or in transit to me.

It works without issue. It fires around 320-8fps. Comes with a single 300rd hi-cap and a typical 1100mAh battery of the 8.4v variety.

Would much prefer collection as posting is a bit difficult when I work during post office hours. This is why posting is a fair bit more.

Some form of defence will be required to buy this gun so please don't try asking without one. No two-toning either.

Any other questions just ask. If you think my pricing is unfair and can link me to proof that this is dearer than a brand new model with postage on top then I will happily adjust accordingly.

Pictures are here:

DSCF0398_zpsf4a458f0.jpg
DSCF0399_zpsaadab7e0.jpg
DSCF0400_zps3e31d610.jpg
DSCF0401_zps1d27abcc.jpg
DSCF0402_zps2d889cda.jpg
DSCF0395_zps9078dd26.jpg

'FireKnife'

Archived