For those of you looking for a cheap and lightweight plate carrir I knocked together a quick video giving a brief overview of The MODI JPC in multicam. Nice little lightweight vest. Quality seems excellent for the price. This is size M and im 175Cm 75kg and fit is good on me.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

There isn't a UK supplier, IIRC ShooterCb is the only place to get the Modi.

I picked one up in RG a few weeks back, Brialliant quality and rep of the Real Crye JPC. AFAIK they are made in the same factory as the Flyye version which is probably the best rep out there. Shoulder straps are the same material as the real vest as well

There isn't a UK supplier, IIRC ShooterCb is the only place to get the Modi.

I picked one up in RG a few weeks back, Brialliant quality and rep of the Real Crye JPC. AFAIK they are made in the same factory as the Flyye version which is probably the best rep out there. Shoulder straps are the same material as the real vest as well

Dont suppose you have a link? Did a search for "IIRC ShooterCb" and it came up with www.airsoftcanada.com

Never mind I went for the MODI JPC VEST (Size M -Multicam)!

Will comment back here when I receive it and have tried it out.

Right all I need now is some Blue Force gear Ten-Speed Triple M4 Mag Pouchs and a couple of Utility Pouches :-)

Edited by xrayhead
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of you looking for a cheap and lightweight plate carrir I knocked together a quick video giving a brief overview of The MODI JPC in multicam. Nice little lightweight vest. Quality seems excellent for the price. This is size M and im 175Cm 75kg and fit is good on me.

Just want to add to this thread, I ordered one of the MODI JPC's from shooter gear and it was shipped to my house in 3 days (Pretty DAM impressive from Hong Kong).

Anyway very happy with it, its super light weight, well made, the Cumberbuns are a doodle to thread stuff through and for summer play this PC will be perfect  :D

Many thanks bettyblue84 for the recommendation and review!!

• 2 months later...

Im another Modi JPC user, Got it in Ranger Green paired with MC pouches it looks pretty good.

Quality on it is brilliant for the price, I came from a Flyye PC and the quality is just as good, 

Yeh I have a Flyye for the woodland sites I play and use the JPC for CQB indoors. I think the quality is just as good although the Flyye is larger and better suites my needs for outdoor play.

FG6_7418_zpsca125b2d.jpg

FG6_7419_zps9b0b30fa.jpg

FG6_7420_zps3cf8b837.jpg

hmm i have spent most of today looking at replica JPC's and I've seen the MODI but it seemed too cheap but I could only find the Flyye one in the UK with the tan webbing.  This thread has made me consider the MODI £41 isn't too bad really is it!

I'll post some images if need be!

I've just been onto CBshootergear and its now only $58.50!!! but i did see they have a 6094 in AOR2, damn you I haven't got enough space or money for 2 new plate carriers, mind you at $58.50 its not going to break the bank and it is quite small so it wont take up too much space in the house...well that'll be my excuse! if you have some daylight pics with a comparison with some real MC that'd be awesome. 

Edited by Pdubyuh

Here you go! The JPC Is perfect for CQB, nice and light, cool venting on the sides and 3 integrated M4 pouches just like the Flyye. One thing I will say, the Flyye has way more features and TBO its better quality as well. But the MODI JPC is worth every penny when you consider the price :-)

FG6_7877_zps55f705bc.jpg

FG6_7880_zpsdd5f6347.jpg

FG6_7879_zps3257f7d7.jpg

FG6_7878_zpsa9f58c25.jpg

Very nice, thank you they are much better pics than online, i'm still deciding whether to spend the extra and get the flyye one hmmm decisions, decisions...

Really depends what type of game/role you intend to pursue (do you want to travel light and don't need much amo or do you need to carry a shed load of hi-caps and a couple of util pouch's).

If the JPC type PC is what you are looking for then I would just go for the MODI. If its the 6094 type then get the Flyye (they are very different PC's)

If you need anymore info of pic's let me know. Anyway a tone of pic's can be found in my Photobucket: photobucket.com/user/xrayhead/library/

Just for fun here's a picture of my old PC, flipping massive thing and weighed a ton!!!

DYTECGampP7of13_zps6ed2ce72.jpg

Edited by xrayhead

Ive got a few PC's already I have 2 Flyye 6094's, an old guarder RAV and a Plate Minus.  I really want a PC to go with my new crocodile loadout and I figured MC is the way to go, I always run really hot so I thought JPC was the way forward as its nice and minimal but you can run mag pouches on the cummerbund which you cant on the plate minus (and its grey which goes lovely with my grey kit but not with my new gear! )