Detonics MKVI Combat master TM based numbered metal kit

For sale is my TM based Detonics.

I built her many years ago and have loved her dearly but it is time to go.  She just isn't getting used as much as she should.

It has one of the SD full metal body kits with individual serial numbers, this one is number SD00059.

Steel outer barrel

Tight bore

Nine ball steel recoil rod

Nova Steel slide lock, safety and mag release

Steel hammer

Upgraded hammer spring and rod.

Steel sears.

Real steel Pachmayr wrap around grips.

She comes with 5 mags, all TM.  The ones with the orange tape in the pictures developed a leak on Sunday, they probably just need a DCOA.

Issues:

2 leaky mags, see above.

Due to all the aftermarket bits not playing well with each other the safety does not work properly.

If if you apply it and then pull the trigger it will un-safe itself and fire.  If you apply it then hold it up and pull the trigger the hammer will *click* and then when you release the pressure on the safety it will drop to a half cock position.

A couple of fairly well known airsmiths have had a go at it and couldn't get it to work, I have never bothered because I always carry it with the hammer down and one in the chamber.  You might have better luck.

It has scratches and scuffs on it, this was not some glass-case trophy wife, she has been skirmished and has killed many men.

Pictures:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B03yQHlZTBdJMzhvT3ptRTNVejQ/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B03yQHlZTBdJemxURVl4ZHNjam8/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B03yQHlZTBdJTDM2NE5uMktmVFE/

Answers to your questions:

Yes, Stevie Wonder taught me to take photographs.

Yes.  The Star hard case is included.

No.  I will not two tone it, if you ask me to two tone it I will pretend to do so and when you give me your postal address I will drive there and burn your house down (with the lemons).

The price is £250 which includes paypal but not postage, I prefer face to face collections.

Yes. I will post it if I have to but that will be more.

Yes. I will post to any country in the world as long as I have cleared funds and the postage is paid.

No. This is not for sale on Zeroin because they behave like animals on there.

Yes. Defence will be required - not necessarily UKARA but I must be satisfied.

No.  I will not trade for your bright orange plastic M4 with 1 hicap.  I might consider a partial trade for King Arms Galil mid caps or a horizontal molle pouch big enough to hold a paintball cylinder.

Preference will be given to people who will give her a good home, thank you for looking.

I -really- wish I had the money for this one, Stunt. Been thinking of getting a Detonics for a while now, but alas, no job right now...

And I'd not have it posted, but instead couriered, just to be safe, what with both ends having the postal "service" run by idiots...

Archived