Another meet up?

I'm not familiar with many sites in the Midlands but I do know that the Fireball 2014 Weekender, Red Bull will be held on 11th, 12th and 13th July near Birmingham... I've never been personally but my guys tell me it was a great weekend away last year

More info here:

http://www.fireballsquadron.com/joomla16/index.php/operation-blue-shrew/what-is-operation-blue-shrew

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/212997-fireball-weekender-2014-op-red-bull/?hl=fireball

See the thing is that many of the games we have run often end up in the South as lets face it that is where many of the players here are based that can make such games.

It would be nice to see one in the Midlands up towards the lower end of the North (Manchester-Liverpool sorta way) so if anyone has any ideas go for it and polls / attendence threads can be created as and when.

'FireKnife'

OK but I'm not travelling all the way oop north to play at some crappy woodland site with no damn cover, lobbing BBs 80m at distant blobs and not even knowing if they hit.

I want to get close.

I want to get personal.

I want to get all up in you(r personal space).

Grrrrrr

Have a look at F&O midlands sites.

They don't like PolarStar Fusion Engines right?

I'm afraid I'd be out.

well the offer still stands of a northern weekender at our little quarry site in the wilds of Lincolnshire.

Lovely part of the world, P* OK?

Also, do you have links to the site?

There's the fortress in Liverpool (run by swat), haven't been myself yet but it's a big site. CQB with no woodland, just outside the city centre. Or there's a site run by Zed Adventures called The Manor (Warrington). A bit of woodland but primarily CQB based. Here's a link to some pictures :-

http://www.zedadventures.co.uk/gallery/the-manor/

Yeah its a private site atm would deffinatly be an arnies only MA style event .Site takes about 15-20 a side . P* is fine ,kilts are fine, full auto is fine and yes many of us cannot read or write . We're having a weekender this comming weekend coined "Gun Load" as my lot often do "Download" but decided they would miss it out this year.

10368850_10152211943693717_7609345342494

10298363_10152211944188717_3439876050304

10403787_10152211948693717_3600130565552

I'm still in favour of F&O Drakelow Tunnels (The Outpost) as a Midlands urban site. I honestly think it offers a playing area that would be good, and they have accomodated groups who have asked for games there before. Absolutely fantastic site.

Archived