Another meet up?

The outpost looks interesting and Kidderminster is doable.

We would need quite a few bodies to book a whole site privately though I guess.

Jim.

Even attaching to a normal game day would be fine, much like we did at the mall.

If we privately book a site can't we just ask them for full auto?

I'll most likely be bringing a shotgun if it's a CQB site, but I want to play AGAINST full auto players, for reasons I've discussed over and over and please don't lets get into this argument again.

Everybody likes a quick burst now and again.

Oh yeah!!!!

But seriously I vote for something a bit more for the likes of Liverpool / Mancs way as then I can about drive that. Anything further and it requires me to send guns in the post ahead of me (yeah planes and gas guns really don't mix) and it leads to being more of a kerfuffle than is really needed.

As for the site I really don't mind the type of site but if it ends up as some indoor place running stupid rules that ends up locking down due to bad design then I am straight out, still needs to bbe a fun day right :P.

However if we have the numbers (a tad unlikely due to the last time I asked this) we could run a North and South game (we just never seem to have enough free North players).

'FireKnife'

If were looking at hiring our own site, we may have to switch it to a Saturday as most sites will be running a normal game on Sundays.

How's everyone diary looking for August?

FireKnife makes a good point. 2 dates, one for the north and another down south. People could always attend both. 

FireKnife makes a good point. 2 dates, one for the north and another down south. People could always attend both. 

It would be a great idea to do a lets say South (usually ends up around London or easy to get places like The Mall) and a North one (around Liver / Mancs as there are a few good sites around there). Setting it all the way up in Scotland wouldn't really work as while the Central Belt has a few interesting places it would be a big trek for more players. Either way we could always open two threads and see what numbers we get?

As for August so long as we avoid the bank holiday weekend (due to GZ-NAE and other events) should be able to sort something.

Finally as for hiring it might make more sense to just attend a normal day and book in advance rather than worry about getting the numbers for a hire (often many places ask 20-30-40-50 players). It would be nice if we had those numbers but sadly it is just unlikely.

'FireKnife'

I'm still in favour of F&O Drakelow Tunnels (The Outpost) as a Midlands urban site. I honestly think it offers a playing area that would be good, and they have accomodated groups who have asked for games there before. Absolutely fantastic site.

The outpost looks interesting and Kidderminster is doable.

We would need quite a few bodies to book a whole site privately though I guess.

Jim.

So its looks like this is a go then. 

Potentially something midlands/further north than previous events. 

Any date ideas and what numbers are we looking at?

Drakelow is semi only - just saying.

If they are OK with P* then I'll come up there.

Sounds good, i suppose ill talk to alex about joint travel then!

I'm game. 

edit: +1 and that's seven of us. Private game aint gonna happen, midlands is a happy medium for those in the north, the south... and obviously the midlands ha. May I be as bold to ask; anybody else? 

My issue is that I have to know well in advance of the dates due to marshalling Battle Lakes. Saying that, we've got a weekender planned for July. The only problem is that obviously we're a bit further south than the majority of the players here!

That's if it's agreed, that there should be a North and South meet up. I'd rather one meet up, as you find people who are willing to travel (or who can travel) will do so if it's worth it. Maybe each year it could alternate. In the South one year and in the North the next (it would be in the North this time, as it was in the south last time).

That's if it's agreed, that there should be a North and South meet up. I'd rather one meet up, as you find people who are willing to travel (or who can travel) will do so if it's worth it. Maybe each year it could alternate. In the South one year and in the North the next (it would be in the North this time, as it was in the south last time).

While I agree, perhaps given that the last 3-4 mentions of a meet have happened further south the idea of running two might not be so bad.

These are more meant to be large scale casual meets at a game, not the next MA (so sad :(), perhaps the idea of North and South might work? Could even tie them in somehow?

'FireKnife'

Archived