KJW CZ P09

kenxin

Mags don't look the same as the 75, which is a pity. I'll see if I can grab one of these and compare.

Yes, the base plate is different, and this one has those two vertical indents that the '75 doesn't have.  I'm still crossing fingers that they might be cross-compatible.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any shops in Europe that have stock already? I'm dying to get my paws on one of these but I don't want to order the full gun from Taiwan.

http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/acatalog/KJ---ASG-CZ-P-09-1563.html

Spare green gas mags, http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/acatalog/KJ---ASG-CA-P-09-25rd-Gas-Magazine-1564.html

Co2 mags, http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/acatalog/KJ---ASG-CZ-P-09-25rd-Gas-Magazine-1565.html

£100 isn't too bad at all. Seems about standard for the cost of a KJ (that isn't a Glock) in this country.

Though I suppose if you are not fussed about shop warranties or keeping money going to businesses within your own country buying abroad is always an option.

'FireKnife'

I guess it's always tempting to think it "could have been" (unless you're on holiday in Hong Kong / Taiwan, it couldn't really) £58 instead of £100, in which case, £100 would feel like a lot, but here in the UK it's seems quite acceptable that a sidearm is around the £100-150 mark where as an AEG / GBBR would be £250 upwards for the cheaper ones. 

Really? D:

I've just ordered from them.

Bear in mind that most airsofters are whiny bastards with zero comprehension of the ins and outs of running a small business, will order things only a few days before a skirmish then complain when it doesn't arrive straight away, etc, etc. Some of the stuff I read here in the airsoftworld/RM news post convinced me to give airsoft world a go on that basis... and they were great. 

If it's skirmisable at the price of £100, I'd say that's pretty decent considering the cost of some WE pistols (not knocking WE).

The slide looks a bit rubbery to me, it has got to be the poor quality picture (can you imagin a rubber slide?) making me think that.

Bear in mind that most airsofters are whiny bastards with zero comprehension of the ins and outs of running a small business

Sorry  but airsofters are just like any other consumers, if they've paid for a service that promises a certain thing, i.e., if it says same day dispatch before 3pm on a next-day delivery service, there's no reason why they shouldn't expect their package the next day just like they would if they went with Amazon, frankly, they don't have to give a *suitcase* about how to run any sort of business. 

If it's skirmisable at the price of £100, I'd say that's pretty decent considering the cost of some WE pistols (not knocking WE).

The slide looks a bit rubbery to me, it has got to be the poor quality picture (can you imagin a rubber slide?) making me think that.

That is the typical price point of KJW pistols with some of the glocks being a tad cheaper. From the ones I have used, none struck me as unskirmishable and i regularly have to fight the urge to buy a replacement KJW Glock 23.

Next day delivery has more to do with the courier then the shop and I'd wager when it goes wrong most of the time its due to the former rather then the latter.  If you want something next day you book the courier and collection yourself, IMO. (there are very few things that I think actually require next day delivery, blood and organs being one... airsoft bits certainly not.)

There is a difference between a shop messing something up and it not arriving in time or the wrong item and being outright scammers.

there are very few things that I think actually require next day delivery, blood and organs being one... airsoft bits certainly not.

I see what you're saying, but the competitive nature of online shopping simply means fast delivery is just a norm now, Amazon Prime does it for very little money and is reliable almost every time, all I meant was, airsofters, just like any other customers, aren't being unreasonable just because they expect things to be dispatched and delivered as promised, my experience with airsoft shops are almost always positive, they dispatch stuff pretty quickly and I get the stuff on time, at least the local ones, I was just saying like any other shops, it's not the customers' responsibility to empathise  nor understand how the industry or how difficult it is to run a small business, it's not their place to care. 

Wasn't down to the delivery. Was the way the staff acted towards us in store. 

When there are 4 of you in a group (3 of us buying a gun and mags each and the other buying £150 quids worth of combat boots) you expect a bit better than a sneering condescending attitude.

Only had two interactions with AA and both have been pleasant. Hoping this latest order goes down well too... for the CZ. Ahem. Alex? haha

To be honest, I even had a good experience with JBBG when I had to order .4g BBs. Very fast turn around with no hassle - who'd have thought?!

Fair enough, my point is to have a realistic expectation and perspective rather then decrying any retailer who didn't have 100% perfect service one time. As for Amazon Prime its apples and oranges, if you want to know how they deliver so quickly....  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25034598

That's fine buddy, I know what you're getting at, just pointing out that it's not always airsofters being whiny bitches.

Between the 4 of us we dropped around £1500 in store, and were talked down to like children. Kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth about the whole thing.

Archived