2. 2. Places

• The Mall
    • Warminster
    • Outpost
    • Other, please state

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually hosting a game on the 21st June - short notice, but if anyone can make it you're welcome to join. It's a private game, rather than an open day. Please PM me if you'd like to join in! It's a restricted ammo / load out day (with as much spring and gas guns as poss).

Am of course still up for the Southern meet once we arrange that, also. 

If I weren't marshalling the Starlight Walk in Watford that evening and at The Outpost the next day I'd be tempted.

If we do The Outpost (I'm up for that if it's a date I can make) then we'll need to organise some form of collection from Hemel and Luton train stations for those without cars/bikes.

Can I also suggest we look to pencil in a November/December date at The Mall, when it'll be too wet outside ?

The Outpost does sound good. Shall we go for the first weekend in Sept?

I'd add a poll...if I knew how.

What kind of poll? A yes / no one or a 'what date / site is good for you?' one as then I or someone else can set one up.

'FireKnife'

I am up for this although i went to the last game i hardly got to meet anyone properly 

Me too ,spent more time f-ing around with kit .That's what's good about the weekenders, once you've ditched the kit and the game is over you can chill out .

We need two. 

One for dates: weekends throughout August & Sept. Avoiding NAE obviously

Another for location: Mall, Warmister, Outpost etc.

This should hopefully give us an idea on expected numbers too. 

Ok then PM me what you need and I will add one to this thread or make a new thread and close off this one. Up to you.

Poll added on 24/06/2014.

'FireKnife'

• 4 weeks later...

Archived