lawrenceben

Just wanted to share my tale of woe with you all and asking if you have a similar story?

Two months ago I moved house, I wanted to continue having mirgin vedia but they where unable to provide services to my new house. Because it would have cost them too much money to install, I then phoned around the company to complain that they want to charge me 160£ disconnection fee because they could not provide services and my contract was not over yet. I spoke to about 4 people during my little adventure on the phone, saying that they don't think in should get charged for it, I spoke to one person who said it is a serviceable address??!? and ended up complaining to their payment department with the "most helpful" person in the world...

Long story short, I just paid £160 for the primal age to not have their services...

So I am £160 further away from having my vsr g10.

Okay rant over,

Do you have any tales of woe like this? Or what would you have spent the £160 on?

Cheers, Ben

Have you tried e-mailing the CEO? Big companies have a team of people replying to those.  They normally get you somewhere you might not have got to talking to the people on the phones.

You should not have been charged that.  It's not your fault they can't provide you with the service you're contracted to, thus they have broken the contract.

however, getting someone in the offshore call center to understand that is very difficult, I'm with virgin and love their product, I just hate their service...

Archived