"New Wave" Small Rice 7 (MP7) Review

Old WE GBBRs such as the MP5/MP7 had overly strong rocket valve springs and recoil springs.  Rocket valve springs can be chopped by  1.5 rungs while recoil springs can be chopped between 30-40%.  That will increase the efficiency.

And no its not the #049 that eats away at the bolt, it is the hammer.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just a bit strange that no one in the English speaking world has done a review on the "new wave" MP7.     I hear a lot of raves on the VFC MP7, which while I am sure is 1:1 and kicks like a mul

Calbur20 left with me his New Wave Small Rice (MP7) to fix up. He had mangled the trigger bar spring which I was to fabricate a new replacement for and find out why it was having difficulty applying s

I’m not sure if any of you other owners have noticed, but WE’s Facebook page posted up an offer for free improved gas routers which will improve cool down/efficiency and performance. You just have to

Posted Images