WE new products

fnc

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or perhaps ammunition has suddenly become a registered trademark :D.

I wouldn't put it past say Glock that if you got an airsoft gun that used .45GAP rounds they would be on you like vultures on a day old corpse in the desert.

Also I like the rather generic box they give you, about 3 times too big for the little gun inside.

'FireKnife'

The M84 doesn't take m9 mags, the safety is a decocker and the gun is only single action, but will fire from half cock (ie, when you decock it, take the safety off and pull the trigger it will go bang).

Nice finish, fake firing pin, veeeeery small. PPK small.

Barrel threaded for thread adaptor. Gas efficiency excellent, slide very snappy because it weighs all of half a gnat's *albartroth*.

Unfortunately, .360ACP trades on the barrel.

the safety is a decocker and the gun is only single action, but will fire from half cock.

So a proper Beretta / SIG / HK style double action / single action gun? Nice, at least they got that right.

As for the size well I would expect PP size as that is what the dimensions on gun websites show which is good.

Will just wait to see if and when it pops up in the UK and look at one.

'FireKnife'

Oddly enough there is a .360 Auto cartridge (or at least was at some point in time, looks to be around the time of the 10mm so 70s/80s).

However I highly doubt it would fire in the M84 and WE have just been a bunch of tits and got it wrong :P.

'FireKnife'

• 2 months later...

It's a fake apparently. A guy in the WE users group on facebook asked WE about it and they said it was duff gen.

I posted the same on LWA's thread about it and the whole thread disappeared fairly quickly so I can only assume it is a hoax.

It's allegedly a picture of a TM G3 that is discontinued,

It's allegedly a picture of a TM G3 that is discontinued,

Huh, didn't know TM canned the SG-1 model of the G3?

Still looks like an awful promo pic so I am going with fake.

Now come on Makarov, must be close by.......

'FireKnife'

Probably just wishful thinking, considering how many were disappointed when WE Europe announced a Scar-H instead of the a G3 like most would have seemingly preferred.

Probably coulda put more effort into it if they wanted it to be believable. Looks like the narfed those dumb feature icons off of AirsoftGI or something.

Edit: Oh and also as a side note, I ordered a WE M84 the other day, so once I get it in a week or so Ill write up a short first impressions post. theres already a torture test video online where ~2000 rounds are put through it with no issues, so Im hoping it will be one of WE's better designed pistols.

• 5 months later...

Not to get anyone excited or anything, but I happened to chance upon a WE request for a real steel deactivated G3.

So it seems their r&d are working on one, hopefully stamped steel like the MP5.

I am moist. In my trousers.

Archived