WE new products

fnc

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's probably one of the more niche release lists I've seen.  It's not surprising they're big news on this board but they're not the sort of handguns average airsofter #293 is going to have heard of and want to buy.  Not putting it down, the people who really want to see very specific models on the market will be comparatively much more pleased to see said guns become available, which is great.

Be nice to see some good quality GBB replicas of quite a few of Kel-Tec's models, though the precise variant they've picked doesn't make me scratch my head a bit.  Be interesting to see if they do an SLR or that's just some Brits getting mixed up, a FAL seems more likely given that a semi-only gun won't have as wide of an appeal (unless they go with a hidden selector of some sort) but they did the L85 so hey who knows.

Makarov (maybe)  :unsure:

Uh-huh. Sure. Pretty cool.

Beretta M84 (for me , must be) :punk:

You had my curiosity, now you have my attention.

Walther P-99 (My name is Bond , James Bond...) ^_^

Yes, I certainly would like.

Walther P-38 (finally , for a long time waiting...) :ranting2:

Yes!

KELTEC PLR16  (pass...)

EEEEEEEEE! EXCITED!!!

Don't give up on the Browning, I've heard a few rumours from supposedly reliable sources that they're updating the Browning in the same way they did the M9/92, including giving it a more modern 'facelift'.

The phrase 'MKIII' was whispered!

So, in addition to those five being pretty much confirmed, there are rumors about an updated Browning, maybe even the MkIII version, and a SLR?

Hmmm.

Be interesting to see if they do an SLR or that's just some Brits getting mixed up, a FAL seems more likely given that a semi-only gun won't have as wide of an appeal (unless they go with a hidden selector of some sort) but they did the L85 so hey who knows.

True, but if they do make it semi auto but let you stick a match in it to get full auto I swear I'll sell a kidney to pay for it. Highly unlikely I know, but I can dream

Regarding the Browning HP I heard the opposite, there are no plans for this year, so maybe hopefully next year.

WE have their schedule more or less full for the rest of the year with the above releases along with the Gen4 Glock 26/27.

I think the Browning keeps getting put on the long finger as it's considered to be a gun not highly popular in the East, but there are plenty of people in the West who would love to get their hands on an updated Browing Mark III, so fingers crossed and hopefully next year ;-)

I wouldnt count on WE releasing both versions. They seem morally opposed or something to releasing different versions of guns they already make, otherwise we would have had the Browning HP MK3 that everyone has been wanting years ago.

Uh....their 1911 line, hicapa line, glock line, beretta line, XDM line :P  The Browning is an exception I would say, not indicative of their lack of variation per series of pistols.

Don't give up on the Browning, I've heard a few rumours from supposedly reliable sources that they're updating the Browning in the same way they did the M9/92, including giving it a more modern 'facelift'.

The phrase 'MKIII' was whispered!

Clearly then we need to sacrifice more codsofters to the ancient Chinese airsoft gods to speed up the process.

Also if they release a GBB FAL/SLR I think I might not make it. I can already picture my poor Harley-Davidson chain wallet trying desperately to strangle me before I can reach for my credit card.

I think there's quite some demand for an L1A1. I know I'd be interested and a semi-auto only GBBR sounds good, since you can't be tempted to go full-auto :D. Also, I think it's one of the best looking FAL derivates, so if WE made one, I would buy it.

Seeing how they released the SA80, I'd say a L1a1 is possible.

The SA80 isnt a variant of one of the most common rifles in the world though. Logistically an FAL makes more sense, especially since there arent very many differences between them and one could make one out of the other.

Then again, the AKM PMC.....

It makes more sense that they'll do an SLR/L1a1. They made a niche gun (the SA80), that was really just for the British market. They can make a FAL and the British equilivant, as certain parts can be used on both. It's more likely they'll make an L1a1, due to being able to use it as a base to make a FAL or vice versa. This is all conjecture at this point, till something official is released (like a working prototype). But it makes an interesting debate.

To be honest though, as well known as the FAL is most people that reminisce about such a gun know it as the L1A1 or one of the other locally produced variants (in other words Brits) so if they wanted to appeal to the biggest market of FAL enthusiasts then perhaps a SLR would fare a bit better?

'FireKnife'

Never played 'stalker' so wouldn't know (unfortunately). Is that why they released a tan version or was that released for *suitcases* n giggles?

I don't recall a tan SA80 in it but maybe it was just for fun or as a so called "variant".

However a FAL would be nice, especially the shorter paratroop model with the folding stock or one of those cut down jobs.

'FireKnife'

I can't imagine that Kel-Tec having much market appeal, certainly less than a SLR or G3, so the appearance of the latter two at some stage doesn't seem unlikely.

More importantly though, what are those leafy things next to the Makarov?

I don't recall a tan SA80 in it but maybe it was just for fun or as a so called "variant".

However a FAL would be nice, especially the shorter paratroop model with the folding stock or one of those cut down jobs.

'FireKnife'

12617_0.jpg

Its horrendous.. 

Its horrendous.. 

Gah, wat teh *fruitcage* is dat shizz?

It does indeed look awful.

You know what would be better than a FAL though? An FNC.

Just because you want to run around pretending you are Al Pacino in the movie Heat doesn't mean we all want to. :D

'FireKnife'

I even try to run like him. True story.

I don't really know his run, the only one I can think of is the Seagal Jog (otherwise know as ''fat man late for a plane'').

However I must admit I have had a habit of basing ideas off of loadouts from Heat and the suit setup in Collateral so I can't talk.

Damn it, now I really want a Makarov, ages I have waited for one.

'FireKnife'

Archived