WE new products

fnc

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it is the same gun (interms of both Asia and Euro using the same pics) :P.

There must be something going on about this if they have so called 'divorced' each other?

Either way I am still eagerly awaiting it, plus that means the Mak might be coming not long after:

'FireKnife'

Yes, they did say that, and then announced the scar-h. I think its reasonable to assume that is what they were referring to.

I wouldn't put money on anything being in the works until I see some kind of proof. Until then its just conjecture and rumors. Of course I would love it if they did make a gbb g3, its just not worth it to expect one without any official word on the matter.

In the meantime though I think the things they actually have shown pictures of are exciting enough. I just wish there was more information on the p38 and pmm. And I will absolutely buy one of those m84s, if not 2.

But this is WE, they might just do it for S&Gs.

Though the mag shape doesn't look that much like the WAs which this might be a clone of?

Plus modern guns with extended grip panles and the like look ok but an older gun like this would just be too weird :P.

Also I wonder why WE didn't try a more niche gun like the actual compact Berettas? Or have they given up on that Beretta system as they bungled it up so much?

'FireKnife'

Didn't they have a P38 way back when they started making the WW2 series? Or am I just misrecalling?

There were images about of the P38 they will be making, along with a P99 and the M84 (which is near release) . No further news though. I will definitely get one if it's up to the standards of their Tokarev.

Don't we have most of the base model wonder nines though? Well bar a decent Hi-Power of course?

True a P88 would be nice though, as would a P9 and P5 along with a proper PPK, a better VP70, a Sphinx (that KWA said they would make), a Makarov...................

'FireKnife'

Yeah agree the P88 would be a welcome addition though the HK P7 or P9 would be great also, likewise to improve the WE M1935 design as it was rather lethargic and lacking in hop.

There are so many handguns which would be fantastic to make as a GBB replica.

Walther P38/P1

Walther P4

Walther PPK

HK P7

HK P9

HK VP70

Ruger Mk1 as GBB

Ruger KP85/90

M712

IWI Jericho

PM/PMM

Stechkin

S&W 5900

Beretta M1934

Though strangely I don't find the newer pistols all that attractive.  I guess pistol design have all got to a point where there is an optimal ergonomics that the difference between one form and the next is negligible, kinda like the evolution of smartphones, until there is something else more evolutionary comes along.

Archived