WE new products

fnc

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would pay good money for an IWI Jericho

Now you mention it I am suprised this one hasn't been done (Hudson version excluded).

But then I am also surprised there is no Makarov too.

So many pre-80s guns do look unique or awesome in their own way. I just wish more and more places made them. Would love a Colt / Browning 1903 Hammerless or a Savage 1907 or even some 80s stuff like a decent Bren Ten.

'FireKnife'

WE minus well make every guns that's been in a movie. :D Honestly, I think all of them would sell as long as they keep improving their quality. I've tried the new version 1911 and they're on par with the new M9s they release. Very solid recoil and the surprisingly, no mushy trigger. After shimming the gas route I managed 3 full mags on a single stack, with slide lock.

I really want a PPK. Maruzens seem to die out on me once I hit the 5K mark. A nice chrome metal finish would be perfect.

People say that the ACM PPK coupled with a Maruzen mag is a surprisingly serviceable combination. If I could get my hands on a Maruzen mag or two, I'd put that to the test.

Perhaps there is a reason for that? Maruzen couldn't get the PPK to work as a gas gun (or the setup in the frame to work etc) or they just had that model to go off of?

Either way still glad to see something that isn't a Glock / 1911 / Beretta M9 variant.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming nobody has notice or realized this but........ WE just made an unannounced release. :D  I think it's rather awesome. Not only that it would seem that no HK store has them yet which means the US might actually have it first.

http://www.evike.com/products/49427/

Oh and to add to that.

http://www.evike.com/products/49430/

Apparently, it is compatible with M9 mags. Still speculation until I can grab hold of one in my hands.

The hell? They keep on feeding you how it's a replica of a .380 or 9mm short and that it even has proper markings on it then say it uses 9mm Luger mags? I hope this is just a mistake on their part. It is Evike after all, confusing Marushin with Tokyo Marui and a S&W model 629 Classic with a Colt Single Action Army.

I'm assuming nobody has notice or realized this but........ WE just made an unannounced release. :D  I think it's rather awesome. Not only that it would seem that no HK store has them yet which means the US might actually have it first.

http://www.evike.com/products/49427/

Not quite unannounced, Madbull have posted snippits about that on facebook recently. Also, awesome, Evike have actually refered to the plastic used as 'fiber reinforced polymer' and not 'nylon fibre' like nearly everyone else incorrectly does :D

The hell? They keep on feeding you how it's a replica of a .380 or 9mm short and that it even has proper markings on it then say it uses 9mm Luger mags? I hope this is just a mistake on their part. It is Evike after all, confusing Marushin with Tokyo Marui and a S&W model 629 Classic with a Colt Single Action Army.

I think they are just a bit thick :P.

Plus why have they given the M84 the Professional Training Pistol (PTP) moniker that KWA uses?

'FireKnife'

Because they think it sounds cool?

To be honest that is probably why. It just feels to me like putting a racing stripe on it.

Though curiously still no Mak. An AR pistol to me is meh, it is really just another AR in some fashion but as for the Mak, no-one has released one yet!!!!

'FireKnife'

The more I look at it, the more that Kel-Tec AR pistol looks like a prop from a Sci-Fi movie and a low budget one at that :P.

However the M84 is interesting to say the least, still want.

The KSC Skorpion was released this week.

Then, and you know what's coming, where is my Makarov?!

'FireKnife'

Archived