WE new products

fnc

Well, if they've got the machinery to make mp5s, then they have the capabilities to make g3's.

Just need to make receiver forms. The trigger pack is the same, and the bolt carrier, especially for an AirSoft gun would just be elongated.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I don't think any company's product line has anything to do with them being buggedcabout something.

If they feel enough people will buy them then they will produce one. It does make you wonder what their next rifle will be though.

They haven't announced anything lately have they?

Not being funny but I doubt you have any influence on what they make.  Maybe they plan on making one a few years down the line.  No doubt they have the next few years of releases planned out.

I don't believe anything WE says until it arrives in the store. They posted pics of a GBB M1A1 something like two years ago then recently added the same pics to their FB page as if it was a new product, just around the corner. They also posted pics of a P38 that looked a long way off finished and it was in the stores a month or two later.

They've previously got everyone excited about GBB m1928, a FAL etc. etc. and then they never appear. Just another range of M4 variants - how often can the world slap a new front end on the same gun?

Not to get anyone excited or anything

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NOT GETTING EXCITED ARE U KIDDING ME 

HOLY BALLS G3

*this is pure speculation but I think WE partially works on what gun the boss wants to play with, then they release that gun, instead of going for what sell the best. RA-Tech seem to work that way sometimes as well, boss wants steel kit for some obscure gun, so they make it. and if I owned an airsoft factory, I'd definitely do the same... 

Archived