New to airsoft and the UK

aj66texas

Thetford? Watch out for the locals - 8 fingers per hand, webbed feet, swifes (I'll let someone else explain that one). Nah, just kidding (maybe). Enjoy yourself :)

Ahem. 

Certain members of the Mod team are from around there. I'd watch what you were saying if you didn't want a forced holiday from the forums ;).

AJ: Welcome to Blighty - Gunman Airsoft Innovations has a site at Tuddenham (near Mildenhall) and Norwich (up the A11) - Might be worth a look on their forums and having a chat - one of the best site's I've ever been to.

Tell Josh (the owner/bloke in charge) that Big Dave sent you ;)

Have you had any experience with airsoft and/or know about the types of products that are on the market? 

*I'm only asking because if you're completely new, as someone who's been around firearms, you could be a little disappointed by whatever rental stuff they hand you (highly site dependent), but do not despair, the $£$£ spending curve of airsoft is extremely steep. 

I've driven to Tuddenham looking for their site but I was unable to locate it based on their map. I'd like to visit that site as well as it is very close to my Base, maybe in the future. :)

Ahh, yeah, it's a bit tricky to find. 

Googlemaps appears to have done some trickery, so it's harder to link you, but https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.308095,0.567267,3a,75y,229.86h,91.56t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sSCvDnu3w8g-S3k2hwzvifg!2e0 THAT is the entrance to Tuddenham. Just head up that track and you'll come accross a large building on the right, thats the main safe zone - theres some forest to the left and an awesome little village further up the road.

How you finding it aj?  I used to love the BBQ pork ribs in the restaurant where I'm presuming you are, til' some *Ubarflock* from my place decided to start a ruckus one night in the bar and they stopped us all visiting. :( 

CA is a pretty good little site, known the guys behind it ever since they moved from paintball and started running airsoft about 3 years ago.  I'd imagine there's plenty of your colleagues who're already in to it?  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived