• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With a few exceptions, this is the business plan of almost all the entire airsoft industry.

Awww yeah.  Super Shorty version incoming  

FPR steel bolt, looks much more realistic than the original, cycles the same as before.   

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

Update... So it turns out finding metric screws in MC6S in M6x205 and x260mm is not that easy. Tried looking, and a US user also looked around.

However, I just installed my full stock with a DYI method.

I had the original mounting hardware, which is a crush washer and a regular washer. And then I bought a 1m M6 threaded round-bar at the local hardware store: 

full-threaded-round-bar.jpg

Cut it to required lenght, and put a locking nut at the end and installed it. Works like a charm!

Just a tip in case you are looking for the "right" way to mount RS full stocks that require a different screw than the one that came with the rifle.

Right now I screw it into the receiver first, slip the stock on, put the washers on and tighten down the locking nut. It's actually easier that way because it's a pain to align the screw in the receiver and get it to thread in properly.

Edited by NonEx
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Find the sight, and put it back with loctite :P

I lost my front sight too when I filmed the "A Day at The Range" video. Luckily my extrasensory perception is extraordinary so I was able to walk down there, look in a 1x1m square of dirt and rocks and find it :P

Other than that, email APS, they will sort you out!

Oh find the sight you say? Why didn't I think about that? Silly ol' me :)

JL progression has a fiber sight but it's out of stock everywhere and it's a bit expensive: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Scopes_and_Sights_GBB_JL_Progression_Big_Dot_Front_Sight_Set_for_APS_CAM870.htm

I should try making one of my own if I can't find it :/

Did you lose it indoors or outdoors ? lol

But yah, APS! Never had an issue contacting them for help.

Indoors In my apartment i guess 4 weeks ago, back after vacation I saw that it was missing, could be anywhere. Will search for it more tomorrow. Thanks for the tip contacting APS though ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Any reason why Airsplat seems to be liquidating their APS stuff? I want to sell mine, but the Serbu is tempting.

Dunno. From what I have seen lately APS CAM870 platform is on the rise with the new found popularity for it in the airsoft 3 gun competitions. So doubt it's an APS issue.