How about filling with a regulator attached? Dial down PSI to something nearer very hot propane.

Also, failing to use an actual chrono to measure output, you can always shoot at stuff and compare the damage/penetration against a control.

might be possible as it is not actually using liquid CO2. ( See my earlier readings). NonEx when he gets the 88g C02 cartridges might be able to get liquid CO2 in there.

So anyone know of a regulator that might fit? I'm willing to give it a try. I have a Redline reg but I'd need a fitting to go from 6mm or 1/4 OD tubing back to the pin valve type. Or anyone know where to get one of those?

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With a few exceptions, this is the business plan of almost all the entire airsoft industry.

Awww yeah.  Super Shorty version incoming  

FPR steel bolt, looks much more realistic than the original, cycles the same as before.   

Posted Images

APS released new orange shells and reinforced parts!

I'm looking at the SF.. Anyone have any ideas of it's as changeable as the magnum?

What do you mean by that question?

The two models are the same just different lenghts. Most of what you can do on the full size can be done to the shorty.

However if you are on the fence of which you want, get the full size and rebuild it into a shorty. Easier that way.

Ah ok thanks for the info gents.

The magnum is harder to get then the SF in Canada, that's why I wanted to know. Was thinking of getting the SF instead.

My plan is to magpul it up with the SGA and MOE front...

I just wanted to know what my options are.

SF $480-$485+tax

Magnum $525-595+tax

My breacher has Been delayed for almost a month.. Debating if I should get my $500, return and drop it on shells for the APS lol.

Got mine yesterday! I absolutely LOVE IT.

The red grease though, is disgusting. I really wish mine came with a manual, I don't know how to take it apart. Would of liked to get into the bolt and remove the excess red grease, and re-do it myself.

Cleaned all 9 shells yesterday top to bottom, took quite a bit of time, but it's so simple to do!

Picked up 8 shells too last night for $101.00 -_-... also Just ordered a MOE fore-end and SGA for the 870 Remington. eurgg $220... Now that's left are more shells and something to hold them all O_O".

Also ordered a .75" hole punch.. gonna test and post results of it later on when it comes in and see how well it does..

Has anyone tried using their adapter with c02 bottles from paintball? ex: (Pure Energy/JT) I wanted to know your results.. I know Chiinature tried it with HPA and had no success. (co2 refills are about $5 each?)

Also was thinking about this.. 90g bottles with a 90g adapter? Chiinature does it with 88g with 88g adapter.

Cheers!

Edited by BioRage
  • Like 2

I use a JT 24oz CO2 can I got from Academy - it works perfectly, plus you don't have to worry about stupid capsules. Refills are $5.

My thoughts exact!

40 capsules are $35 bux here!

Thanks for the information. Did you notice that it shoots harder or louder now with the Top part attached to the CO2 can?

33531620141105145137.jpg

Aps Cam SF with APS wood stock and real deal Rem foreend taken from my Wingmaster 

Love this gun ! I tried it with paintball 0.68 rubber ball  and 88g co2! WoW ! Like Chinanature on Youtube I'm sure I'm near 20joules maybe more ! Nice for drills session !

I did what Nforce on Airsoft Canada show us to make the cycle smoother. It's better but I sometimes have jam. The shell get stuck because of the ejector or sometimes it get stuck against the barrel.

• Like 1