The Walking Dead Season 5

hitmanNo2

So Comic Con 2014 TWD trailer is out.

Can see it on UK YouTube yet. Just US with Hola.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GAs9TJVjM&list=PLP63B9XPsQt0KiUz3ffyiS1tpDywWraPF

Looks hopeful.  But I remember thinking that last time. Some awesome looking zombies effects which it really excels at.  And it seems Rick has found a nice Osprey.

a2MZnc6l.jpg

• 2 months later...

So.  A slight improvement I feel.  Still some bizarre stuff going on.

Can anyone remind me how Michonne has her sword whilst in the train car.  They took all their weapons didn't they or was it just the scabbard?

The trough scene.*spoiler>  The guy to your left has just had his throat slit. * Yeah.  Lets wait for our turn and not get up and at least try to run away.  Secondly.  I thought these people are seasoned butchers.  A bit pointless have that trough setup.  Better off stringing them up over it.

Cannibal guy being a little *badgeress* about round counting and picking up brass e.t.c.  But lets walk around firing our AKs from the hip on full auto...

And you just know the guy in the shack is still alive and it will come back to bite them one way or another.

I don't hate this show anymore.  It's still not great, but I'll probably watch the next episode instead of letting it play in the background while I do something else.  

Minor spoilers:  There was zero tension in that trough scene--the positioning of Our Heroes as the last victims was enough to spoil it.  

Archived