I used to want to be Annie Oakley but now I want to be Bob Munden. The man who coined the phrase "Race Gun"!

sir naggedalot

Anyone else think bob is a bit of an arrogant, patronising *rickroll*?

And what the hell is going on with his 'sherriffs' badge that looks like it was made by throwing poo at a wall until some stuck in a sort of resemblance?

That's because he is. But he's got the skills to back it so nobody can really tell him otherwise.

How has Revolver Ocelot that guy not shot himself in the hand or leg yet given that some of his tricks clearly require real bullets?

'FireKnife'

They aren't real bullets. Fast Draw is loaded with wax. Can still probably kill you if shot right in the eye though.

They aren't real bullets. Fast Draw is loaded with wax. Can still probably kill you if shot right in the eye though.

I see, but surely some of those trick shooters are still getting injuries doing that stuff, wax or not.

Ah. Wasn't aware.

I'll be shutting up then!

No offence to anyone but just because they are dead doesn't stop them having been a *rickroll* in real life.

It isn't like we say "oh that Thatchers" a nice woman just because she is now dead. Not trying to be harsh, more honest.

Still many skilled professionals can be arrogant about there work. You will always find the one that just has to be 'right' in every hobby and sport :).

'FireKnife'

It's not cos of respect I suppose, but it would seem a.touch insensitive if I carried on another 2 pages about how much of a *rickroll* he seemed, knowing he can't fight back (as if he would anyway!) he probably cares as much now as if he did when he was alive.

Anyway, I don't really have anything else to,say besides my initial post - he came across as arrogant to me. Over dressing up in a poor cowboy outfit and shooting balloons with wax.

Again, not knocking his skill, but it's not like he saved a burning children's hospital single handed...

Right. I don't know where I'm going with this, so shall leave it :P

Do take into account the video was taken in the 60s or 70s I think where being a douche image-wise was still kinda considered cool. It was only on TV after all so judging character by that alone would be very limited in view. You'll notice he mellows out more in his latter years as he goes more into trick shooting with live ammo from quick draw (mostly because he got old and slow). And if it helps, he did a lot of charity work usually centered around kids.

Archived