Squad 701 took his safety out a few weeks ago.  Seems to be OK irc.

The safety comes out from each side, but the central pin removal didn't effect the shooting of the gun, well not yet anyhow
I put a few magazines through and everything was fine

• Like 1
  • Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tokyo Marui M&P 9   Well its arrived. I've never done a review before so please bear with me and be gentle, I've tried to cover as much as I can but I'm sure I've missed something! This is just

Finally got my hands on my M&P9!   Box. Pretty.     Apparently it was FPS tested, not that I really care that much.     Not sure when TM started doing this, but keeps my precious safe.

Just finished this. Its running like train and looks fantastic. Detonator slide cerakoted McMillian Grey, Nebula Frame in Magpul OD, controls in Graphite Black.   

Posted Images

Not a fan of it personally.. not enough to put me off but I'd rather it weren't there! Would look much cleaner without I think.

That's basically a 10.8 version of the M&P your looking for DZ ;)

It will be a while before you see a Titanium slide I'm afraid, as the Detonator kits will be released first through Enten, more or less similar to the previous kits for WE they made, with the exception of the hop-up dial showing in the slide cut-out on the side when it's racked :(

and no sights included.

But they should be available in Hong Kong at the cheaper price within the next month.

has anyone picked up the detonator ATEI slide specifically made for the Marui M&P yet?? 

(apparently detonator released it at the beginning of september already)

really want to know if its easy to fit and stuff (detonator has a record in my opinion but just wanted to see if any fans of the tm m&p have it yet!! 

Edited by RogueSystem087

Remove the back grip, remove the screw that holds the hammer casing assembly, punch pin going through the hammer casing out and pull the hammer casing assembly.

Left and right safeties can detach from the center pin piece. Do mind the detent pin.

You can remove the right thumb safety only (safety function gets disabled). You can also just remove the left thumb safety....safety function stays. Or....you can remove the thumb safety assembly.

You do this procedure in a couple of minutes or so.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, stupid quick question time to anyone that owns one of these.

What are we looking at under the baseplate of the magazine? It is a long screw holding the mag together on these like a 1911 / SIG / Glock or a set of pins like the older M9 design?

After getting one but screw magazines I find easier to work on.

'FireKnife'

Edited by FireKnife

hiya fireknife, 

i was curious about this too so i took mine apart a short while ago

post-98376-0-46310300-1411984796_thumb.jpg

there are just two pins holding the bottom part of the magazine it seems. 

quite easy to get them off if you have a kit to punch out these pins

but i agree, would be much easier to deal with if it were just a screw holding it

Edited by RogueSystem087

Cock-flap.

Ah well I will just have to look at getting a tool for pin punching then :P.

I always have a single magazine that never seem to survive the winter. Odd as I always try and keep a good ambient temperature in my flat so not sure why I always get at least one fail.

But with a screw mag it is just un-screw, lube up or replace o-rin at base of mag and away.

'FireKnife'