Well figured out my TM pistol finally :D

Finally :P.

Though I would get rid of the safety ;).

Also shot mine a bit more, managed a 10p sized grouping at medium speed on a short 3.5m target range. Will extend that out to 5m and try again but it (like the XDM) gives fantastic performance all in all

'FireKnife'

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tokyo Marui M&P 9   Well its arrived. I've never done a review before so please bear with me and be gentle, I've tried to cover as much as I can but I'm sure I've missed something! This is just

Finally got my hands on my M&P9!   Box. Pretty.     Apparently it was FPS tested, not that I really care that much.     Not sure when TM started doing this, but keeps my precious safe.

Just finished this. Its running like train and looks fantastic. Detonator slide cerakoted McMillian Grey, Nebula Frame in Magpul OD, controls in Graphite Black.   

Posted Images

So... Gamed it today.

Performed really well.. Ended up losing my front sight?! I didn't even notice until teammate pointed it out.

Urgggg

Had this happy to my XDM when I ran it on Ultra in a warm building. It requires a dab of glue under the sight and another to hold in the clip under the slide that holds the sight on. Still a bugger and just a heads up fir when you replace it.

'FireKnife'

Had this happy to my XDM when I ran it on Ultra in a warm building. It requires a dab of glue under the sight and another to hold in the clip under the slide that holds the sight on. Still a bugger and just a heads up fir when you replace it.

'FireKnife'

So sad. Haha. Do we know if there any replacement available or perhaps if RS ones work?

The CRW one is $70 USD plus shipping...

http://www.crw-airsoft.com/uac-day--night-sight-for-marui-mp9-10280-p.asp

Didn't even realise those sights were available! There's a few options available now, going to be a tough choice when I upgrade to my detonator 5" slide!

Haha, can't justify the $210 USD yet for those slides.

Ordered the night sights and 2 x mags from Ehobby, they have a 10% coupon laying around.

Review inbound (10-20) days lol.

You and me both pal.

I'll be ordering some night sights later this week I thing! Where'd you get that coupon from?

Woo, they do look very nice. CRW showed it in one of their videos, so I got a sneak peak of it there!

The Coupon I just googled, but you can use this "ACC10F14" (Been same coupon since summer)

Edited by BioRage

Its tight but works well so far, bit tighter than the PX4 magazines I had but they fit unlike the Marui Glock ones. They do make different carriers though so I may not have the best one for these magazines. Had one of their roto holsters for the PX4, wasn't too bad did the job. 

Only tested in the house haven't been to a game yet and till I find a holster I am going to be using a BHI Omea leg holster.

How's the fitment on the fobus mag holder? Was looking at those.

Read their paddle holster is not so great?

Try getting a Fobus 6909ND (make sure it is the new ND model), it is meant for non-Glock 9mm double stacks and should fit the M&P9, XDM, USP, SIG and most common airsoft double stacks aside from the Hi-Capa.

I have a pair of the 4500 they do for the 1911 and they are pretty good, just you might need to sand a few bits down if they dig in but that is personal preference. Plus in the US or direct from Israel they are cheap enough to buy.

'FireKnife'

Try getting a Fobus 6909ND (make sure it is the new ND model), it is meant for non-Glock 9mm double stacks and should fit the M&P9, XDM, USP, SIG and most common airsoft double stacks aside from the Hi-Capa.

I have a pair of the 4500 they do for the 1911 and they are pretty good, just you might need to sand a few bits down if they dig in but that is personal preference. Plus in the US or direct from Israel they are cheap enough to buy.

'FireKnife'

Thanks Fire, they are really cheap, holy cow, lol.

I have one pistol taco from HSGI, and for another one, be the same price as the double stack.

Are you referring to this one?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Fobus-9mm-40-Magazine-Pouch-for-S-W-M-P-smith-wesson-9mm-40-cal-6909ND-/351171416048

They also have a bunch of holsters. Here .. so many :S... Not to sure if my buddy will sell me his holster I've been using.

Edit:

Maybe this one.. hmm, pretty cheap.

Edited by BioRage

Not a fan of the IMI ones myself. Only thing with tight plastic holsters is expected scratches and scuffs when using them for mags and guns.

Yes, I am. It has ND on it, embossed on the outside. They are decent holsters but don't expect them to be infallible, there is always the chance of catching them on something.

Perfect for indoors though, not so much for outdoors in the woods.

'FireKnife'

Not a fan of the IMI ones myself. Only thing with tight plastic holsters is expected scratches and scuffs when using them for mags and guns.

Yes, I am. It has ND on it, embossed on the outside. They are decent holsters but don't expect them to be infallible, there is always the chance of catching them on something.

Perfect for indoors though, not so much for outdoors in the woods.

'FireKnife'

Thanks for info.

Going to stick with safariland and hsgi pistol tacos lol

Yeah, Glock and a few others use a thinner but long magazines that is more staggered than stacked in the real world.

But the new ND model of the 6909 (make sure it is the ND model, picture usually shows two M&P mags in it) should take most of the double stacks from other non-Glock models.

I am looking to get one for myself post Christmas so it doesn't get stuck in the four week rush we are about to have on shipping. Plus you can get them for £15 posted from Israel.

'FireKnife'