Well, since "Black Friday" has passed, seems my local "Canada Post" has been quite busy, they shipped my Night Sights/Mags to another sorting facility, so delay x 1.

In any case! Has anyone changed the rubber on this bad boy? I'm getting great results out of the box, at least in CQB, haven't even had to dial in the hop-up. Using Elite Force .25's, and it's doing quite well.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tokyo Marui M&P 9   Well its arrived. I've never done a review before so please bear with me and be gentle, I've tried to cover as much as I can but I'm sure I've missed something! This is just

Finally got my hands on my M&P9!   Box. Pretty.     Apparently it was FPS tested, not that I really care that much.     Not sure when TM started doing this, but keeps my precious safe.

Just finished this. Its running like train and looks fantastic. Detonator slide cerakoted McMillian Grey, Nebula Frame in Magpul OD, controls in Graphite Black.   

Posted Images

Hmm ok. I'll order in my next Asia order. However very happy ootb with the p9!

Parts came in.. Package was utterly horrible for $74 night sights.

Will have pictures and a video hopefully this week..

Small pics for now.. Night sights under light for few seconds.

post-98697-0-53576200-1417968389_thumb.jpg

post-98697-0-76661100-1417968425_thumb.jpg

post-98697-0-89976700-1417968477_thumb.jpeg

Night sight's aren't to bad, haven't had a chance to try them out properly, but will do tomorrow or so, after I repair my shotgun.

VERY DISAPPOINTED in how the front sight is held on the TM slide, I will have to listen to fire knife and have to glue or super glue the front sight on, do not want to lose it. They should of made it a small set screw or something.

UAC Night/Day Sights

.. will do a proper review when I can.

Small video preview:

night%20sights%201.png

night%20sights%202.png

night%20sights%203.png

TM M&P

VFC M&P

WE M&P with Ace 1 Slide

sights%20show.png

Also the TM M&P Magazine I got from have a different finish then the one that came with the original gun.

mags%20comparison.png

Plan on doing small review later on my blog.

WE ACE 1 ARMS

TM M&P9

VFC M&P9

m%26p%20comparison.png

Edited by BioRage
  • Like 1

TM honestly made some WEIRD design choices - front sight being one of them, and the *fruitcage* mag seal for the other. My stock mag is leaking like mad already; temporarily fixed it with some teflon tape. Seriously TM why couldn't you have used a set screw LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER GBB'S?

/rage

TM honestly made some WEIRD design choices - front sight being one of them, and the *fruitcage* mag seal for the other. My stock mag is leaking like mad already; temporarily fixed it with some teflon tape. Seriously TM why couldn't you have used a set screw LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER GBB'S?

/rage

Not long forward to punching those out.

I added some blue thread locker first to the front sight clip, let it dry for a day, and last night I added some "clear" "white glue" (Normal glue we used as kids to make crafts and ).

Hoping this will do the remedy, as opposed to super gluing/hot glue.

For anyone that has the same complaint as I do about the insanely long trigger reset, a friend of mine found a solution on a japanese blog. I have not tried it yet, but I definitely plan on it:

http://bodie.militaryblog.jp/c36748.html

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbodie.militaryblog.jp%2Fc36748.html&edit-text=

• Like 1

For anyone that has the same complaint as I do about the insanely long trigger reset, a friend of mine found a solution on a japanese blog. I have not tried it yet, but I definitely plan on it:

http://bodie.militaryblog.jp/c36748.html

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbodie.militaryblog.jp%2Fc36748.html&edit-text=

Thank you for finding this,

So understanding the Google translation, we shave 1mm to make it from 5 - 6 mm on the trigger bar?

I acquired one of these recently at a fantastic price but was wary of how well it would do compared to my WE M&P's as I seem to have the only non lemon ones out there! Lol

Apart from a few initial feeding issues with the mags, which were easily resolved it was a blast. An absolute tack driver!!

I was using it with Nuprol 3.0 gas and nuprol .28g BB's.

This is my new go to gun.

• Like 2

I'm in love with this pistol,

Gamed it yesterday at a new CQB field that opened up in Toronto here. Was borrowing my friends Sig552, but it was a small crowd, 5v6, so pistol was clear choice of using. Ran it for 3/4 of the night out of the box with no hop-up adjustments on .25. Dialed it in later that evening. Didn't notice mag cool-down issues at all on propane (bernzomatic propane). Front sights stayed on with the crafting clear glue with blue Loctite applied.

Gave the mags and gun a nice cleaning job and re-lube.

Have many clips of me lighting people up with the M&P9, just compiled it yesterday, not sure if I want to add commentary or subtitles, or simply just paste it on YouTube and call it a day.

Video inbound tonight!

• 2 weeks later...

I really wish I had my holster for this; played this weekend with it at 50F degree weather, was immensely surprised it could cycle (compared to all my other pistols). Hell, I am extremely satisfied just keeping this pistol stock. It performs amazingly, so happy with my purchase :)

I really wish I had my holster for this; played this weekend with it at 50F degree weather, was immensely surprised it could cycle (compared to all my other pistols). Hell, I am extremely satisfied just keeping this pistol stock. It performs amazingly, so happy with my purchase :)

Yep! Keeping stock minus sights. Gun performs like a dream ootb.

Now I want replacement parts when the breaking happens.

A quick question has anyone had issues with BBs getting stuck in the hammer mech? I took the gun yesterday and it was cold but the mags were warm I had three mags the first mag fed fine and emptied, the second mag however fired a couple rounds the the slide jammed I took the mag out took off the slide and there is a BB in the hammer mech I cleared it put the same mag in fired one shot fine then again a BB gets stuck in the mech!!

On clearing it again the mag emptied as normal and so did the third mag with no issues at all, granted the temperature is borderline but it seemed odd that the cycling lets a mag into the mech, maybe it rolled in there when slide is taken off but I have never seen it happen on anyother of my pistols?

Curlyboy

More Parts are out.. here's a list:

UAC Match Grade Steel Trigger for Marui M&P9 - $25 USD

Nine Ball Reinforced Hammer Spring Set for Marui M&P9 GBB - $12.50 USD

M&P9 (T.Marui) CNC Hardened Steel Parts (Parts No.36 & 43) - $35.00 USD

@Curly

Haven't had anything stuck in hammer mech. Maybe time to take it apart and clean and relube and see if it happens again.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...