• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tokyo Marui M&P 9   Well its arrived. I've never done a review before so please bear with me and be gentle, I've tried to cover as much as I can but I'm sure I've missed something! This is just

Finally got my hands on my M&P9!   Box. Pretty.     Apparently it was FPS tested, not that I really care that much.     Not sure when TM started doing this, but keeps my precious safe.

Just finished this. Its running like train and looks fantastic. Detonator slide cerakoted McMillian Grey, Nebula Frame in Magpul OD, controls in Graphite Black.   

Posted Images

My M&P arrived.

I have a RS Blackhawk CQC glock 17/22 holster.. but it feels a bit tight in there.

What are you guys using for your holster. 

I would like to stay away from fabric if possible.

Thanks

Have you tried stretching it a bit with a hair dryer? 

that may help a bit.

My M&P arrived.

I have a RS Blackhawk CQC glock 17/22 holster.. but it feels a bit tight in there.

What are you guys using for your holster.

I would like to stay away from fabric if possible.

Thanks

That's odd it fits fine in my glock 17 SERPA the only tight bit is on the left side of the slide above the rail might need a little rub with some modellers sand paper.

Curlyboy

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion with the kydex, but would this work on my holster?  

I don't think its kydex.

Curlyboy....

Yes it fit and fits snug, but I can also see there are a couple of scuff marks on the tip of the gun near the front rails.  

I may just try to sand it down.  

Might sneak one of the wifes nail files.  

Shhhh.. don't tell :)

Yes and no. Parts are fabric, but it is rigid and the retention system is plastic.Have a look at this French review, gives the best indication of how it works, even if you can't read french. http://www.sniperland.net/bbforum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7345. It may not be what you are after, but I've found it to be a good solution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I got the tan TM m&p today and it's great, but I can't get the slide off... Maybe I'm being a bit dense but the WE m&ps slide release leaver is very easy to swivel. The TM one seems to go half way round before stopping and I don't want to force it for fear of breaking it. Is it just a case of applying force?

I got a tan M&P9 a couple of days ago and I'm really impressed with the gun. The finish on the slide, the V-Tac sights, the rubberised grips, the handling, the feel - it's perfect.

I've only plinked with it so far but it feels like a typical Marui pistol so I'm confident it'll perform well and prove to be reliable.

I hadn't previously read that the tan pistol comes with an extra tan mag bumper, so that was a cool surprise.

Also, I followed the recommendation of Bovinedog and bought a Warrior Universal Holster. Very impressed.

The body of the holster is fabric but it's very stiff once it's all adjusted properly. The locking mechanism latches on to the front of the trigger guard. It holds tight, no wobble or slack (the package includes spare spacers so you can get a perfect fit). Pressing down on the release with your thumb allows the pistol to be removed with a clean, snag free draw.

The holster does leave a lot of the pistol exposed so it's not great for crawling through mud, otherwise I'm really happy with it.

A good airsoft shopping week!

post-285-0-00662300-1422656632_thumb.jpg post-285-0-81573300-1422656643_thumb.jpg post-285-0-57548100-1422656652_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Nova just released their slide with outer barrel. Alumium-anuma-mum

$100 at WGC and $150 at boom arms.

Comes in silver or black. Includes fiber optic front sights, and a standard rear sight which is sweet.

Edited by BioRage

I've just bought the Silver from WGC.. apparently theyre both currently at the wrong price, WGC too low and Boom too high according to a friend. If you want one get it soon before they go up at WGC! 

UGHH

WHAT TO DO?!

But....but....the stock gun is already so good.... :o

Scuffed my slide pretty bad on Saturdays CQB game, dam you plastic slide.

Edited by BioRage

Had someone at a game day pass me one of these to have a hold of with the medium grip on it - it felt like there was a circle pressing into the centre of my palm - quite an odd feeling. Is this just me and does the smaller grip do away with this?

Edited by Krydel