• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tokyo Marui M&P 9   Well its arrived. I've never done a review before so please bear with me and be gentle, I've tried to cover as much as I can but I'm sure I've missed something! This is just

Finally got my hands on my M&P9!   Box. Pretty.     Apparently it was FPS tested, not that I really care that much.     Not sure when TM started doing this, but keeps my precious safe.

Just finished this. Its running like train and looks fantastic. Detonator slide cerakoted McMillian Grey, Nebula Frame in Magpul OD, controls in Graphite Black.   

Posted Images

Yep, small grip for the win.

Traded mine off for a fully done TM G17. Miss it already.

Held the P226E2 and 1911's, nothing feel as natural as the M&P in my hands. I need to get my hands on a HK45 with small hand straps.

Funny I went the other way selling a TM Glock for one of these.

Most natural feeling Pistol I have owned

I absolutely love both of mine. If I had to pick is say the tan is my fave as it's just beautiful to look at. The finish is superb and TM have really nailed it for these guns.

They are my go to handguns as the fit feel and shootability is just spot on. I have the small grip on both.

When I've finished a few customer orders I will make a kryptek mandrake Kydex rig and a multicam one both with X300 lights so I can use them a bit easier than atm.

Im in two minds.. if it has the cut outs and the slanted lower extension on the slide I like it.. with it straight I think it ruins the look.. My Silver Nova slide has been shipped.. now the waiting, I paid for the cheapest postage as I'm in no rush, god knows how long it'll actually take! 

So torn between a marui m&p and the vfc m&p. I was looking at the tan versions side by side and the vfc looks and feels so much better and the performance didn't seem that much different on green (the marui version had a snappier action a was a bit more accurate but not by much) the only thing that's keeping me from a vfc m&p is amount of shinny slides available for the marui. If only someone would release a new frame for the marui with decent polymor like the vfc frame as the marui frame is so plasticky looking, it's a real turn off for me.

Yep. TM master race. Sold my VFC. Finish and such doesn't matter. Performance and cool down is key for me....

Also VFC internals having full auto feature is not my thing..

Edited by BioRage

*fruitcage* it. Think I'm going to buy both, the black marui m&p and supe it up with a cool slide etc. and the tan vfc m&p for my collection just cause it looks so nice!! Get the best if both worlds and I'm sure some one will release a frame soon.