• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tokyo Marui M&P 9   Well its arrived. I've never done a review before so please bear with me and be gentle, I've tried to cover as much as I can but I'm sure I've missed something! This is just

Finally got my hands on my M&P9!   Box. Pretty.     Apparently it was FPS tested, not that I really care that much.     Not sure when TM started doing this, but keeps my precious safe.

Just finished this. Its running like train and looks fantastic. Detonator slide cerakoted McMillian Grey, Nebula Frame in Magpul OD, controls in Graphite Black.   

Posted Images

Not having any cycling issues with mine. It could be the screw that goes through the nozzle to hold the floating valve in place.. Make sure that is loctited and secure. I didn't loctite it at first and it unscrewed slightly and cause jamming. 

I haven't gotten round to modding the UAC hammer parts yet either unfortunately! 

I had cycling issues with the stock parts last week,; nozzel seems to get stuck stopping the slide returning to full battery and occasional double feeds (think they may be connected). Added some silicone to the BBU hoping that stops it... now to tackle the leaking magazine!

Hmmm I noticed racking it, there are times where it stops and cannot return! Slide catch is not engaged. Dunno what is going on T___T  When i gamed it today, it would not fully return, and Id have to push it and it works! Sometimes no problems though :l 

Edited by cav.

Mine is all stock... when I rack.. all is fine now.

However... I still have the same problems of double feeds (Occasionally) and more often it doesn't complete the cycle.  I just need to nudge the slide forward.

Very strange! I didnt have any problems with stock setup

That's very strange all of you.. My complete upgraded M&P is having no issues. Are you sure you've got the BBU low enough into the slide. Are the runners flush?

Not sure, I hammered it down so it's gotta be sitting low. Will need to do some further testing!

You running alum nozzle delta? Cav is.

Other than the UAC trigger parts mine has everything you can put in it. It'll have the trigger parts tomorrow should all go to plan!

Not sure, I hammered it down so it's gotta be sitting low. Will need to do some further testing!

Strange indeed. Did you actually hammer it down?? You may have actually misshaped the BBU if you actually hammered it? :/

Other than the UAC trigger parts mine has everything you can put in it. It'll have the trigger parts tomorrow should all go to plan!

Strange indeed. Did you actually hammer it down?? You may have actually misshaped the BBU if you actually hammered it? :/

Let's say gently hammered it down, only the rear area as it was more solid :)

Ah I see.. and the guide rails are nice and smooth? Try the BBU without a nozzle installed see if it gets caught still.. If not try manually cycling it over and over for 20 mins or something.. I removed the spring and just cycled the slide to get it nice and smooth and wear the new parts in. 

Gamed the gun again yesterday. Detonator slide, with the stock nozzle and BBU, still not cycling properly. Getting a headache -.- Will take video!

Should of cycled with my 150% spring, I think it may of been a lot better :S.

Did you fully tighten the allen screw that holds the faux extractor? I noticed my guns performance is alittle wonky if the extractor cant move freely. I usually go a turn off of full tight. I had this on all of my detonator m&p9 slides

Yep, I thought it was that too! But it isnt ><

Edited by cav.

Having an issue with x2 new mags I have for the M&P.

I've had them awhile and tried running them in but still having issues with them. (Also they have more of a MATT finish, than the original supplied batch, my M&P was one of the first in the UK)

Essentially the BB's are getting stuck in the follower on the way up to the feed lip.
Tried using a different brands of bb's etc. But still the same issue with these x2 newer mags.
Any ideas? Tried a general strip clean and lube to no avail