• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tokyo Marui M&P 9   Well its arrived. I've never done a review before so please bear with me and be gentle, I've tried to cover as much as I can but I'm sure I've missed something! This is just

Finally got my hands on my M&P9!   Box. Pretty.     Apparently it was FPS tested, not that I really care that much.     Not sure when TM started doing this, but keeps my precious safe.

Just finished this. Its running like train and looks fantastic. Detonator slide cerakoted McMillian Grey, Nebula Frame in Magpul OD, controls in Graphite Black.   

Posted Images

Actually these new performance slides with RMR cut has me a little tempted. But I need an aftermarket frame to be out first. Can't stand the TM shiny plastic and the Made In Japan markings etc :P 

Plus I got my WE / A1A M&P already that I kinda like. And the gun is not a great fit in my hands anyways so. Probably won't happen :P

You should so get one! Join the master race! I will definitely be getting one of the long slides!

You are right though.. It's about time a new frame came out.. I keep hoping Guarder or maybe Nebula will put out a proper frame but no joy yet :( still one can dream!

What new slides with RMR cuts?!

Also, yeah, the frames have been lacking, noone made any for their new releases.. (HK45, USPC, M&P9, etc..)

Yes!! Performance Centre from Nova! :)

I know.. I heard somewhere that guarder need a minimum order of 1000 or something like that frames so maybe they don't see it as a viable option right now..

Got a link? I googled and just came up as Real stuffs.

Hmm.. 1000 orders wouldn't be bad since they would distribute it world wide no?

Yes!! Performance Centre from Nova! :)

I know.. I heard somewhere that guarder need a minimum order of 1000 or something like that frames so maybe they don't see it as a viable option right now..

The Upcoming HK release for the MP Perf.Cte. metal-kits should be late January - so plenty of time to save.....

No sign of a Guarder M&P frame on the horizon, as they'd need a minimum of 4000-5000 to commence.

So it could be mid-late 2016 unless some other company take it on board which is unlikely.

Pity, as those Marui frames are really beginning to shine up from use ;)

• Like 2

Do any of you guys run Kydex holsters with metal slides? Or run a SERPA? How much did it wear?

(I have the Nova slide but may be same for others) Just curious how much wear it does. I was most likley going to use a SERPA just because it may wear the slides a bit less.

I don't mind a little wear, I know it will happen. But if I can avoid it as much as I can I will.

Also, I owned the Cybergun/VFC/Stark which looks cool but Meh performance. So have joined TM Master race.

Edited by Mr Foxhound

I used a Raven Concealment for my Cybergun and it did wear the finish a bit. I prefer Kydex over SERPAs, just worried it will wear is bad like some other guns I have had and used Kydex with. And if I went Kydex I would get a light mounted one. Raven also makes a Wolf Grey one to match my belt kit its going on.

But looking at my Cybergun the wear is in a place the SERPA would still cover. Just figured maybe SERPAs where not as tight as Kydex though.

Edited by Mr Foxhound