• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tokyo Marui M&P 9   Well its arrived. I've never done a review before so please bear with me and be gentle, I've tried to cover as much as I can but I'm sure I've missed something! This is just

Finally got my hands on my M&P9!   Box. Pretty.     Apparently it was FPS tested, not that I really care that much.     Not sure when TM started doing this, but keeps my precious safe.

Just finished this. Its running like train and looks fantastic. Detonator slide cerakoted McMillian Grey, Nebula Frame in Magpul OD, controls in Graphite Black.   

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps an odd request. But my M&P9 V Custom got lost 2 months ago on site, and was stumbled upon a couple of weeks ago.

Unfortunately however it seems the slide has swollen or deformed thanks to being exposed to the weather and the gun jams up (when fitted, the nozzle doesn't spring back as it should, unless you widen the slide by hand).

Anyone have any idea where a new top slide might be available? Checked Eagle6 but they've only the regular slide available. Not too fussed by replacing with metal as I fancy keeping it usable in the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got tan and black slides and frames. I will get them listed on e6 for you.

So question for all of the M&P lovers. I've been throwing around the idea of getting one of the ready fighter mag wells for the Marui M&P, however I'm not a fan of the mag bumper needed for the mags. Has anyone found a way to shave the stock mag bumper or just remove it completely for it to work? And if any of you have the mag well and could take the base plate off a stock mag and insert it into the mag well a picture would be great! Thanks

You could definitely just shave off the lip and it'd work fine with the magwell. Take a dremel to it!

I have the magwell and one of the mag bumpers on one mag, the other five have standard bumpers. I prefer the extended one as it actually extends round count and gas capacity but they're a lot of wonga. Considering shaving the base plates but I just haven't gotten round to it!

I'll get a pic tomorrow for you if I remember!

Happy to help buddy! I personally wouldn't run it without the base plate looks rubbish.. Would be easy enough to trim the base plates I would imagine.

I've got a new build on the way to top this one, though I think this one will always be a favourite it just shoots so well! Though the new one could well shoot as well! Just waiting on the Guarder frame to be released!

It's not just a matter of trimming the front of the pads. You have to trim all the way around them including the left and right sides and you probably won't have enough material left over to hold it securely to the magazine. The base pad is (IMO) more important than the magwell.

It's possible. The good thing is that the profile of the TM is the same as the real thing. The issue is that the rails at the bottom of the TM magazine is thicker than those on the real mags. I was able to force the Tango Down ones to fit because those baseplates are plastic and they flexed *just* enough to fit onto the TM mags (though I do have to use a rubber mallet to get them on and off). I think with any of the RS metal base pads, you may need to cut the grooves on them to be slightly wider. I'm not entirely sure what kind of machining setup that'd require.