• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tokyo Marui M&P 9   Well its arrived. I've never done a review before so please bear with me and be gentle, I've tried to cover as much as I can but I'm sure I've missed something! This is just

Finally got my hands on my M&P9!   Box. Pretty.     Apparently it was FPS tested, not that I really care that much.     Not sure when TM started doing this, but keeps my precious safe.

Just finished this. Its running like train and looks fantastic. Detonator slide cerakoted McMillian Grey, Nebula Frame in Magpul OD, controls in Graphite Black.   

Posted Images

It weighs 865 grams with the steel slide, the RS weighs 907 grams fully loaded, 680 grams without the magazine. So it weighs like ha half loaded RS M&P9.

A stock TM M&P weighs 620 grams, WE M&P 705 grams and the cybergun 680 grams.

After breaking in the pistol I can get about 1,5 magazine with one filling of green gas. I need to buy a small o ring to put on the filling valve on the mag because it's a lot of leakage when I fill the magazine, so I don't know if I fill the magazine to a maximum capacity:/

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Recently just got the UAC nozzle flute and cnc hop unit, can say the airseal is much much better! Buuuut the downside is the dial that adjusts the hop up is extremely loose so you must put some shims before you screw the dial on :) Otherwise seems good. I think the only thing I havent upgraded is the Guarder frame. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/finishes/?tab=coatings&cat=HSERIES&color=cgbrown%2Ccgbrnz%2Ccgtan

Desert sand? Macmillan tan? FDE? Coyote?  Without being able to hold the frame against a swatch, it's hard to tell.   BTW, if memory serves, the TM frame and the Guarder frame are pretty much identical in color.