• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tokyo Marui M&P 9   Well its arrived. I've never done a review before so please bear with me and be gentle, I've tried to cover as much as I can but I'm sure I've missed something! This is just

Finally got my hands on my M&P9!   Box. Pretty.     Apparently it was FPS tested, not that I really care that much.     Not sure when TM started doing this, but keeps my precious safe.

Just finished this. Its running like train and looks fantastic. Detonator slide cerakoted McMillian Grey, Nebula Frame in Magpul OD, controls in Graphite Black.   

Posted Images

Just a quick update. I installed three Tango Down/Vickers base pads on my TM mags. I had to use a dremel to enlarge the opening for access to the fill valve. Not the prettiest job, but it works and function testing all the mags they still performed same as before ... just look more unique.

TM_MnP_Vickers-04.jpg

Initially I used a drill but the size of the opening was big enough that it encroached into the original base pads locking tab opening. So I ended up merging the two anyway.

Do you guys think people would be interested in legally licensed versions of these for the M&P and Glock?

• Like 2

If RS fits without much modding there is limited need for licensed airsoft replicas.

But for people who can't get RS or just want it to fit straight out of the box it's always welcome.

I would not say no :D 

Although I have the airsoft 10-8 plates on my WE M&P mags.

• Like 1

FYI: The Crimson Trace S&W M&P Laser Grip is compatible with the Marui M&P. No modifications are needed since it doesn't possess those extra fins on the inside which would normally need to be dremeled off for RS grips to work.

Marui-MnP-CrimsonTrace02.jpg

Marui-MnP-CrimsonTrace01.jpg

Edited by uscmCorps
  • Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Good news ya'll!

Just saw on Facebook that Guarder are making an aftermarket M&P frame for the TM!

No Japan/ASGK markings, less shiny and looks like it might come with a proper serial plate too!

Guess it's kind of bad for all of you that have already stippled your TM frames :P 

guarder_mp_frame.png

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 2

Perhaps an odd request. But my M&P9 V Custom got lost 2 months ago on site, and was stumbled upon a couple of weeks ago.

Unfortunately however it seems the slide has swollen or deformed thanks to being exposed to the weather and the gun jams up (when fitted, the nozzle doesn't spring back as it should, unless you widen the slide by hand).

Anyone have any idea where a new top slide might be available? Checked Eagle6 but they've only the regular slide available. Not too fussed by replacing with metal as I fancy keeping it usable in the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk