Brand new fresh out the box..

DougyPingu

Hi guys,

Been into airsoft for a few years but only messing around in the garden with target shooting etc and only ever been once to an actual field where we rented gear, so here goes :

Finally got myself a GBB WE M4 which i love and now looking around for airsoft areas.. i think Chobham being my closest.

As a lovely newbie i have a question... Apart from maybe having to restrict the FPS on my WE... what else should i bring gear wise? The typical chest rig, camo overalls and such? Do i literally just turn up pass over some cash and get on the field?

Any info appreciated  :D

Thanks,

Dougy

Agreed, outside of eye pro the rest is really down to you and what you perceive to be useful.

Given that one member on here has pictures (that you don't want to see) of them in a mankini and a shirt clearly that holds very true.

As for when you turn up it will be pay, ask about / get put down for UKARA or similar, get a safety briefing and game briefing and finally go shoot stuffs.

'FireKnife'

• 7 months later...

I can second that - particularly if your "favourite gun of all time" is a list in the double digits - last month my outgoings on weapons and gear exceeded my income, and I predict that in another 6 months I'll have more airsoft gear than "lebensraum".

Archived