TTW: Maruzen M870 Pistol Grip Shotgun

I'm reluctantly looking to possibly part with my M870, which was purchased on here several years ago.  I don't think any of my original feedback on here remains, but I can provide a link to my ebay profile if it helps any.  It's rarely been shot, pretty much just target shooting once a year to keep gas through the system and it's been continually oiled.  Otherwise it has sat in my closet for most of the time that I've had it, and admittedly this is the most lax time I've taken with maintaining it, before now it was last done early last year.  But, it still shoots the same as when I bought it and there are no leaks to the gas tank.  It comes with an unjamming rod, 8 shells, and the original Maruzen box.

I'm not fully decided but I am looking for interested offers at $500 shipped OBO, or a trade & cash deal for a TM SPAS-12 stock with either all the mounting hardware (shepherd's hook not necessary) or already mounted on a TM grip + $300 shipped OBO.  Or, the whole TM SPAS-12 with the stock attached & $150 OBO.

More pictures available upon request, and feel free to ask any questions.

Marz-M870-1_zpsc2e521ab.jpg

Marz-M870-2_zpsbbc55e7c.jpg

Marz-M870-5_zpsa07100d4.jpg

Please let me know if I've made any errors in this post, I haven't used the boards much in recent years so I've been a little nervous about posting in the sale forum.

Archived