Fresh controversy at Red Jacket Firearms

Cannonfodder80

Why did they have to mention airsoft? I mean I know American can be more 'gun friendly' but seriously what difference does that make?

Though to be honest I have a few things about that one:

1. Why did it take two accounts of this in a month for them to cancel the show, surely one was enough?

2. What exactly are 'crimes against nature'. That to me sounds like a legal way of saying 'beastiality' personally.

3. Yay, no more Sons of Guns!!!

'FireKnife'

The first link says bail was $150,000 then the second link (above) says $250,000

So if they can't even get that right (who ever has got it wrong), makes you think what's else they got wrong (in their own article). Terrible state of affairs and I hope it's not just hear say (if it's just someone trying to hurt him, it undermines rape. Which is a sad state of affairs).

I'm guessing because it was on the blog titled 'popular airsoft.' ;)

True but it does fell a bit of a pointless and tenuos like for them to even need to mention the article.

Or maybe it is just me thinking "why is an airsoft news page focussing on this?"

'FireKnife'

Most airsoft websites have connections or interests to real fire arms websites. After all, airsofts main point is replica imitation firearms. Who ever is associated to the suspect will get pulled in to it, unfortunately that's how it goes. As mentioned in the article, everyone is distancing themselves from the suspect as they don't want the bad press. Guilty until proven innocent (yes, it should be the other way round, but the media and word of mouth put an send to innocent till proven guilty) and all that claptrap.

It says a lot that his own business has cut ties with him though.

Saying that, *suitcase* sticks. It's that simple. Plenty of lives have been ruined by false accusations, even when they are completely fabricated.

I'm not supporting him, it's just I have seen it up close when people are falsely accused of stuff in order to ruin lives.

Agreed. It's rare but that doesn't make it right (regarding false accusations) and it hinders prosecutions in the future. What's even worse though is when you get people saying things like "could the twelve year old girl/boy have done more, to not get raped". That kind of thing makes my blood boil. It's from the same train of thought as "she was asking for it".

I suppose you will get a lot of people happy that the show is off the air though, guilty or not. I mean it was a *suitcase* show but this shouldn't have been the thing that cancelled it, if you know what I mean.

Either way we need a bit more proof that isn't just possible journalist fabrication.

'FireKnife'

The first link says bail was $150,000 then the second link (above) says $250,000

So if they can't even get that right (who ever has got it wrong), makes you think what's else they got wrong (in their own article). Terrible state of affairs and I hope it's not just hear say (if it's just someone trying to hurt him, it undermines rape. Which is a sad state of affairs).

The original conviction carried the $150K bail, the new rape one bumped it to $250K

Archived