Element EX 328 DBAL-EMKII ( BK )

Our site tech ordered two of these one for me and one for himself. First the good. These things are solid and look great. The function switch is positive and the remote is good quality. Lasers once focused are ok and visible illuminatior is bloody bright. Now the bad. The lasers don't point anywhere near each other and both needed focused. The adjusters are easy to over adjust and break. The mount needed some of the retaining arm/cam ground off to stop it chewing up the rail and can be loose on some rails. The IR illuminatior is just a filter for a standard high intensity visible led torch. The lasers we sorted last night by dismantaling the unit and removing the visible laser from its housing. This was then reamed out to 7.5mm for almost the entire length and 2 adjusting screws were fitted. The laser was then refitted into the block and the wires solidered to the control board. Once powered the lasers were then adjusted until parralel with each other then the entire unit was reassembled. This process took over 3 hours to complete. Overall once the lasers had been trued up and the adjuster sorted it a good bit of kit. The issues and fixes we came up with we will be sending to element so they can hopefully sort it at the factory. I'll do a full review of the modified unit soon.

The problem I have with this device is the bug that occurs when you plug in the external pressure pad. When I choose laser only and I press the pad it lights up the flashlight and laser. I tested the night evolution dual pressure pad and it's the same there. But when I press the button on the unit only the laser lights up.. It's really irritating