• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so its finally here!! The Cybergun/VFC FNX-45. #YOLOSWAG   The box is as you’ve all seen, glossy picture with the promotional jargon plastered in the spare space. There is no packaging inside th

paintjob done...

Posted Images

Can't beleave they have sold out in places with that crazy price tag and not so great rep with lack of base plate for dot sight and reports of bad blowback action after only a couple of hundred bbs. There is even a rumered version 2 coming soon and as I see they are back up for pre order again I think it's a possibility.

Can't beleave they have sold out in places with that crazy price tag and not so great rep with lack of base plate for dot sight and reports of bad blowback action after only a couple of hundred bbs. There is even a rumered version 2 coming soon and as I see they are back up for pre order again I think it's a possibility.

I think that might be because of one simple thing. It is the only FNX out there so $225 is like it or lump it as you ain't getting another option.

I agree it is rubbish how this has been handled and the price isn't really worth it from what I have seen but I suppose when you have the one design around you are going to get people that sadly just accept it and pay the frankly astronomical fees.

Unless WE suddenly pop one out :P.

'FireKnife'

Edited by FireKnife
  • Like 2

I've gotta say, working on this gun is relatively easy. Relatively as in I managed to screw it up.

Has anyone disassembled this GBB yet? I need help.

The problem is that the trigger on mine won't reset after a cycle. This little spring fell out when I disassembled the frame and I don't know where to put it.

Wat do Arnies?

OXpvRiJ.jpgULUWE00.jpg

It goes in the bin.

As does the rest if the gun.

Then you buy a better gun, a nice WE for half the price.

But seriously I have no idea looks like it could be one of two or three springs. Don't tell me the gun doesn't have an exploded diagram in the manual? :P

'FireKnife'

Shop down the road has these in stock: http://www.airsoftworld.net/cybergun-fnx-45-tactical-gbb-gbb-airsoft-pistol-with-full-trades.html

Very tempted to go give it a poke and see how awful it is. Plus I still doubt it is £137.50 of quality :P.

Though the Hickok45 reference on their page did make me laugh a tad.

'FireKnife'

• Like 1

RMR mount plates available now on Boom Arms. Found this on their Facebook feed.

10649606_836355219748651_497590001297025

10702220_836355223081984_529658646492818

Got one in and the adapter plate screw holes for the RMR are too small for the supplied screws.  Easy fix though is to just go slow and re-thread the hole using the supplied screws as the adapter plate is aluminum.  Strongly suggest using some Loctite on the screws going into the slide as well as the RMR screws...

I've gotta say, working on this gun is relatively easy. Relatively as in I managed to screw it up.

Has anyone disassembled this GBB yet? I need help.

The problem is that the trigger on mine won't reset after a cycle. This little spring fell out when I disassembled the frame and I don't know where to put it.

Wat do Arnies?

That was probably the trigger bar return spring, most double action pistols have it. It pushes the trigger bar up.

This is a RS PX4 but it should give you an idea where to put it.

hqdefault.jpg

The green part being pointed with a screwdriver is the trigger bar, the trigger bar spring can be seen to the right on the rightmost hole, right below the AGI letters.

• Like 1

Got one in and the adapter plate screw holes for the RMR are too small for the supplied screws.  Easy fix though is to just go slow and re-thread the hole using the supplied screws as the adapter plate is aluminum.  Strongly suggest using some Loctite on the screws going into the slide as well as the RMR screws...

I had the same problem .. /facepalm.

That was probably the trigger bar return spring, most double action pistols have it. It pushes the trigger bar up.

This is a RS PX4 but it should give you an idea where to put it.

hqdefault.jpg

The green part being pointed with a screwdriver is the trigger bar, the trigger bar spring can be seen to the right on the rightmost hole, right below the AGI letters.

Thanks a lot man. I'll try that out tomorrow!