• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so its finally here!! The Cybergun/VFC FNX-45. #YOLOSWAG   The box is as you’ve all seen, glossy picture with the promotional jargon plastered in the spare space. There is no packaging inside th

paintjob done...

Posted Images

I noticed a few things about the magazines. The magazine that came with the pistol as I mentioned doesn't have the part which holds the spring in place(tough the spring won't come out unless you directly fiddle with it) unlike the 2 othe magazines but it also doesn't have an o-ring on the charging valve while the other 2 does. It's easier to spew the gas but it is also faster to charge the o-ringless mag as far as I noticed. What is intresting tough is when I was shooting the original magazine and the additional magazine the latter sounded louder.

I bought one and should get it in a few weeks.

Regarding the sight, wat do:

1. Get an RMR and the Azura plate?

or

2. Wait for someone to make a red dot specifically for this gun?

What are the chances of this last option?

2. Wait for someone to make a red dot specifically for this gun?

What are the chances of this last option?

...Nil? Why would anyone make a MRDS specifically for the FNX? It's already designed to fit common MRDS and it's not a popular pistol (at least, nowhere near popular enough to justify redesigning an existing MRDS to accommodate the BBU issue).

Get the Azimuth adapter plate and go from there.

Well, most MRDS come with a rail adaptor. Someone (Cybergun, for example) could, when they are making a new one, simply change the holes on the sight and on the adaptor. It wouldn't change anything for the buyer who doesn't own a FN 45.

Mine looked the same until i actually fired it, off goes the dot, but no worries, a handy bb hit the lens and finished it off :P

Can someone do me a favour and take a picture of the spring that holds the Hop to the outer barrel?

Need to see how its meant to sit, as i popped open the hop to have a look at the barrel & rubber.

If this is the standard rubber (is it delta?) then a for effort to VFC.

Mine looked the same until i actually fired it, off goes the dot, but no worries, a handy bb hit the lens and finished it off :P

Can someone do me a favour and take a picture of the spring that holds the Hop to the outer barrel?

Need to see how its meant to sit, as i popped open the hop to have a look at the barrel & rubber.

If this is the standard rubber (is it delta?) then a for effort to VFC.

What RMR did you use?

http://lantredudingo.canalblog.com/pages/review-cybergun-fn-herstal-fnx-45-tactical/30682893.html

If you scroll down until you see the disassembly of the barrel you have a clear picture of the spring...

Fzqfrg.jpg

56uoju.jpg

• Like 1

I genuinely can't remember to be honest. I have a feeling it was from RSOV but I'm not 100%! Can't find it in my emails either I'm afraid! 

EDIT: Went back in my retailer accounts to find it. Was from ebairsoft. 

http://www.ebairsoft.com/style-side-control-sensor-reflex-sight-p-6870.html

Edited by DeltaZero

Well there you go guys, dont be getting that one!

I can see why its failed, the laser module is just glued (badly) onto a plate.

Got an ACE1 one on the way from uncompany now as theyve been unbelievably fast thes e last few weeks.

Edited by Im going space
  • Like 1

I genuinely can't remember to be honest. I have a feeling it was from RSOV but I'm not 100%! Can't find it in my emails either I'm afraid! 

EDIT: Went back in my retailer accounts to find it. Was from ebairsoft. 

http://www.ebairsoft.com/style-side-control-sensor-reflex-sight-p-6870.html

I bought this too. It still holds zero after around 400 rounds and pretty bright. But when you buy from ebairsoft it is kind of a lucky dip. You might get one that works right or a lemon.

Edit: is the ACE1 really and different? Seems like it's completly the same. Is it better internally or you just have a better chance getting a good one?

Edited by Zereck

I just got mine and i like it :)

I can only compare it to my old kwa glock wich i sold before i ever used it so its like my first gbb though hehe.

Are you guys having any problems adjusting the hopup ? I can barely move mine. 

Edit: It sits like this no matter how i turn it.

DSC_0257_zps722357de.jpg

Edited by hiawatha