Sad to hear someone else having the same experience with their support... Not good. We should try to make them understand that is not acceptable...

Yes, its 100% unacceptable! Ive the Feeling they may answer on simple Product Questions or to sell something in ACE1 Online Store, but obviously not when youve serious Problems with their Products!

We should write bad Reviews on some Shop Sites, (ofcourse fair and objective!), maybe some People wont buy it anymore and ACE1 tries to make them better with enhanced Quality Control

Look to the Primary Arms Optics from USA! Their Micro Dot is under 100$ and fully made in China, but the Quality is awesome for the Money and so far away from any Airsoft Clone Optic....... so yes, its possible!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so its finally here!! The Cybergun/VFC FNX-45. #YOLOSWAG   The box is as you’ve all seen, glossy picture with the promotional jargon plastered in the spare space. There is no packaging inside th

paintjob done...

Posted Images

Not sure if I got the Ace1, bought mine from ebairsoft: http://www.ebairsoft.com/style-side-control-sensor-reflex-sight-p-6870.html

No this not the ACE1

Sorry to say it but the ebairsoft Clone is garbage ;)  wouldnt buy it !The ACE1 RMR is a lot better, even with all its Problems

@Hanfritter

No Real Docter Sight (so the PA too ) ,Burris or even a Trijicon RMR fits to any Cybergun FNX Mount available

Edited by ArthurMachen

No this not the ACE1

Sorry to say it but the ebairsoft Clone is garbage ;)  wouldnt buy it !The ACE1 RMR is a lot better, even with all its Problems

@Hanfritter

No Real Docter Sight (so the PA too ) ,Burris or even a Trijicon RMR fits to any Cybergun FNX Mount available

Yeah I heard it suck but I mostly collect airsoft guns so its most for show anyhow  B)

@Hanfritter

Why did i suspect something like this would be the case.... I sure hope, someone comes up with a mount for the original doctor sights.

But it's safe to assume, the PA-micro dot will fit on any mount, the original RMRs and Trijicons fit onto?

Not sure if I got the Ace1, bought mine from ebairsoft: http://www.ebairsoft.com/style-side-control-sensor-reflex-sight-p-6870.html

I have this and as I mentioned before it works perfectly(bright and keeps the dot in place after 100s of rounds). There is another RMR on Samoon's site which it claims to be "shockproof".

I have this and as I mentioned before it works perfectly(bright and keeps the dot in place after 100s of rounds). There is another RMR on Samoon's site which it claims to be "shockproof".

The one on the Samoon Site should be Clone with PTP Markings on the Package

This clone ist shockproofed but the is Dot so gigantic and unusable

Imho the ACE1 is the best of all RMR Clones. When youve a working one with more or less round Dot and working Battery Connector  this is the Way to go.

Well, fixed the leaky mag, blowtorch and a gluegun just about sorted it (well its holding black gas, so 200+ psi)

Tidied up the holster, works well.

And the gun cycles well with a tracer (emptied the mag and locked)

So i will be fettling with the osprey to fit a tracer system into it, most likely a permanently on one (switch of course)

56807690386d15b76550e8a31e51aaa8.jpg

• Like 1

Why did i suspect something like this would be the case.... I sure hope, someone comes up with a mount for the original doctor sights.

But it's safe to assume, the PA-micro dot will fit on any mount, the original RMRs and Trijicons fit onto?

Except the Doctor style MRDS's don't need a mount to fit to the Cybergun, they'll screw right onto the BBU

11005646_831555723560967_1478412143_n_zp

Except the Doctor style MRDS's don't need a mount to fit to the Cybergun, they'll screw right onto the BBU

11005646_831555723560967_1478412143_n_zp

But theres not even a Plain Surface to mount a Red Dot without Adapter Plate..so how can a Red Dot screw onto the BBU ?

Its higher in the Middle so you need a Adapter Plate in any case imho

Cybergun_FNX_45_10-700x521.jpg

Edited by ArthurMachen

Just to clarify, tyguy94924, you've done this (mounting with a real FNX plate onto a Cybergun FNX) yourself or have seen someone do it? Maybe my memory is a bit hazy, but I seem to recall a user on here saying the holes are different and that the ridge gets in the way. . .

Edited by Habakure
  • Like 1