• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so its finally here!! The Cybergun/VFC FNX-45. #YOLOSWAG   The box is as you’ve all seen, glossy picture with the promotional jargon plastered in the spare space. There is no packaging inside th

paintjob done...

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well Im kinda disappointed in my FNX. Having tried multiple buckings I just couldn't get the same accuarcy as my TM HK45 and the FNX is either incosistent or not have enough hop for heavier BBs. However it would still be a good gun until my game on last week where everything went wrong. First this happened:

2nb4u1h.jpg

Note that I didn't overload the magazine or anything and I only noticed it after trying to slam the mag inside the pistol multple times.

The other magazine that had constant sealing problem started leaking again.

But the worse was this: the gun would randomly not shoot. As in I put a loaded mag(gas and bbs) in, cock the gun, pull the trigger, hammer goes forward, nothing happens, or a little psst. Sometimes I can shoot normally, but of course it is not very good when your gun goes dead when you need it the most. It's like the hammer spring is not strong enough.

Ahahaha, sorry. That was funny though! Read all of his post and you will see why :D

Yeh, so not impressed by this. Unfortunately. Wanna try one out see how it feels in my hand and then maybe look a little closer, but definitely not a must buy considering the feedback this has gotten. And the Cybergun connection and pricing etc.

Edited by NonEx

the mag springs are bloody strong, and if they twist even slightly, they can squeeze out of the wider opening.

after using both for some time, it will take a miracle for a pistol to shoot as well as a marui HK45. any pistol that is.

and finally, been using black gas (proper black, not that nuprol sh*t) in mine almost exclusively, not had a light strike yet, what gas are you using?

Edited by Im going space
  • 2 weeks later...

Handled one of these at a local store today to check it out. First thing I noticed is that it felt pretty good in my hand/hands actually. I thought it would be big and uncomfortable. Then after 10 seconds my palms were shredded by the IMO super aggressive grip texturing. Definitely would need gloves for handling this gun, for me at least.

Just fiddled with it for a minute or two but it just felt sub-par over all to be honest. Controls were kinda, not crisp? Still can't get over how the trades look, way too "faded" during stamping. Not enough definition. Slide action in terms of snappiness when powerstroking felt kinda sloppy and loose too.

So yeh. Unless I get a super good deal on this one I will not be getting it. :o

• Like 1