Must admit I have handled and fired the tan and black ones and they are just really not worth it.

Given that many places are charging the same price as a basic TM pistol I don't see, apart from design preference, why anyone would go for one of these?

The slide action is terrible and the controls do indeed feel loose and not positive at all. Everything about the gun just feels a little off and considering the £135-140 price tag that is not really acceptable.

'FireKnife'

• Like 1
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so its finally here!! The Cybergun/VFC FNX-45. #YOLOSWAG   The box is as you’ve all seen, glossy picture with the promotional jargon plastered in the spare space. There is no packaging inside th

paintjob done...

Posted Images

Is what it is. Because cyber twat have bumped the price from where it was (a very reasonable price initially)

I've said I'd not buy one new. And it still looses out to the HK45.

Nice to use though. Loud and show offy

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Edited by Im going space
  • Like 1

Nah... i like my FNX after all improvements made.

Both slide locks working as the should;

Tritium sights;

Longer inner barrel made by PDI for best connection with Ace 1 Arms suppressor;

O-ring for inner barrel to minimize wobble.

RMR sight installed

340-323 FPS with out suppressor;

458-440 FPS with suppressor.

(Guarder 0.20 g BB, Guarder 1L Gas)

One really bad thing - i want an option to install Docter Sight just b'coz of less thick metal around lens and nice small dot after modification of electronics. But  didn't founded adapters for Docter Clones.

Edited by rusTORK
  • Like 1

Nah... i like my FNX after all improvements made.

Both slide locks working as the should;

Tritium sights;

Longer inner barrel made by PDI for best connection with Ace 1 Arms suppressor;

O-ring for inner barrel to minimize wobble.

RMR sight installed

340-323 FPS with out suppressor;

458-440 FPS with suppressor.

(Guarder 0.20 g BB, Guarder 1L Gas)

One really bad thing - i want an option to install Docter Sight just b'coz of less thick metal around lens and nice small dot after modification of electronics. But didn't founded adapters for Docter Clones.

I think Nugent gl on yt knows where to get one

Edited by Alias1983

Seems like a lot of work needs to be done on this for the price. Was considering it until I went through this entire topic.

Think I'll stick with my ASG CZ P09 Duty (yup-I know there are some issues with this as well-but one of them is not the price!) and PPQ for now (have had really good like with mine. Large number of shots per gas fill. Shoots well).

I do like the look of the FNX-45 when its all set up withe the optical sight and back-ups though.

• Like 1

Mine didn't need any work at all, just worked straight out the box (even though it came used from the retailer hmm). I don't find performance bad at all tbh.

I think fitment/finish is nice, for those who say trades seem too shallow it looks identical to the RS...

I personally prefer it over any TM I've owned. It's down to preference, but it's up to you.

That's like comparing a picture of a person taken by a professional photographer and one taken by themselves (one picture professionally lit and shot, one picture taken on a kitchen table with normal lighting).

Most tm's I've owned, the engraving isn't the same as the real version. As in depth of the engraving/quality. I love tm pistols for their out the box performance, but they always feel toy-like (for obvious reasons).

The engraving on the real steel fnx looks thinner than the cyberpunk replica (what's the cost difference between the two?), not the depth of engraving but the width.

• Like 1

The FN FNX will be stamped, and the VFC will be cast (reduces the number of operations, cheaper). I agree with NonEx that they do look very obviously cast in - the 'soft' look comes from the radii necessary to ensure easy release of the mould. I'm not sure that the quality of the photographer would make any difference; they are quite clearly different.

Airsofters; the microcosm of the human race. In the picture above, the replica looks nicer, I mean way nicer. Just off to lick my fnx and pat my USPc (tm version), they're both hot in my book.

Though, to be honest, I do love a good moan. Especially over something that is always going to have a difference of opinion; personal preference.

• Like 1

FYI, black model at ebairsoft 173 USD free shipping.

Posting from my tablet, cantón post lino forma some reason.

Go to ebairsoft.com, click con new products.

MODS: I unos this isnt really news, bit since this could sabe people at least 75$ and the price of thisgun has been a muchos discussed problem, I thought this thread, with the ver y discriptive title could help a lot of people.

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/215336-fnx-45-black-174-with-free-shipping/

I just bought one... If nothing else then just to do a bad *albatross* Project RS Case for it :D

Close enough of a good deal on it to get one. I do like the looks of it but most likely just going to be eye-candy and then sell it onwards when I get bored of it. :P

#yoloswag

Edited by NonEx