• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so its finally here!! The Cybergun/VFC FNX-45. #YOLOSWAG   The box is as you’ve all seen, glossy picture with the promotional jargon plastered in the spare space. There is no packaging inside th

paintjob done...

Posted Images

Almost forgot, your are probably don't have in your pistol part number 01-4. Small spring for loaded chamber indicator. Just check it by lock slide back and move it by finger. ;)

P.S. My spring was lost somehow.

Edited by rusTORK

I've got an osprey waiting for it though I really like that AAC one too!! Im also really liking the grey slide on that FNX.. I think I might need to get mine refinished!

Picked up an RMR mount from ebairsoft whilst i ordered the FNX an extra £10 can't complain. No RMR yet though!

I haven't had my A1A RMRs in use per say but I have dry fired and racked my Glock with it on there many times and it still works fine.

I emailed A1A yesterday about the black OSP and they said "It been out of stock for long time." Yes, I know that, but I asked if they were going to make more :P

Sent the question again in more friendly english :D

My A1A rmr doesn't work on the FN.

If you push the battery up into the rmr it cuts out. Which is exactly what happens when you tighten it onto the slide.

I'm gonna try a thinner watch battery when I get round to it. Space it with a bit of card.

Dot is crisp and seems to hold zero.

Build quality, especially on the rubber was meh.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

what suppressor are you planing to buy? the black osprey suppressor from A1A is pretty hard to find nowadays :/ 

Another nice suppressor is the AAC replica from crusader: http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=32_98&products_id=20465

Thanks for the heads up on that suppressor.  I've been after a AAC replica for a while.  It looks killer with the black FNX.