No, but cable locks are exclusive to the US, normally, and I want the "US version" of the case :P

I have emailed FNH Belgium as well.

Also, the registration card I am refering to is an FN USA thingy.

EDIT: 

Well herp-a-derpa!

FNH USA responded to me. But not to my US proxy that is trying to get the same thing, lol.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for supporting FN products.

Please provide me your address and I will send you an Owner’s Manual and a cable lock. The registration card and the packaging for the accessories are part of the build inventory and I do not have access to those items.

Kind regards,

FNH USA Customer Service

I hope they won't go bananas if I supply his address and the name doesn't match mine. :| 

Edited by NonEx
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so its finally here!! The Cybergun/VFC FNX-45. #YOLOSWAG   The box is as you’ve all seen, glossy picture with the promotional jargon plastered in the spare space. There is no packaging inside th

paintjob done...

Posted Images

No, but cable locks are exclusive to the US, normally, and I want the "US version" of the case

I have emailed FNH Belgium as well.

Also, the registration card I am refering to is an FN USA thingy.

EDIT:

Well herp-a-derpa!

FNH USA responded to me. But not to my US proxy that is trying to get the same thing, lol.

I hope they won't go bananas if I supply his address and the name doesn't match mine. :|

Idk about y'all but round here its not uncommon for someone to have multiple addresses.

Well to be fair the angle and perspective makes it seem ridiculous. I just tried cycling it manually and it is kinda sluggish and at some angles the slide doesn't go all the way forward.

But doesn't really matter much to me, it's just for show as far as I am concerned :P

(rusTORK; mad! I GO THROUGH ALL THIS TROUBLE, AND IT'S FOR SHOW ONLY?!!?!?  :angry:  )

lol :D:

FNX is very unique pistol. It's have got different loading muzzle - more like rifle. Even with suppressor and rmr it's cycle well.

There are possible to boost pressure and get rid of gas leak between few parts, but it's will take really a lot time to search proper size of o-rings and shimming gas magazine rubber (top one).

Ideal situation is - no leak (micro leak) between magazine rubber and loading muzzle and between hop-up and loading muzzle. Also high pressure in loading muzzle.

That's my opinion.

I do. Couldn't find an 8 in tan at the time. But I've run a b&t tracer on mine for a game day (night) and it ran fine all night. Those weigh more than the OSP by a reasonable amount.

They all feel terrible when manually racking.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

yep, you have to have the gun on a slightly downward angle when racking it and make gravity do a part of the work :) 

We can always cut it down to 6.41” like silencerco's K 45 model  :)

Well! I have provided FN USA now with an address in the US to ship the manual and lock to. Registration card will have to be replicated :D

And yeah, I removed the power up feature on the barrel. No way I want that in there :o

Weight and extra FPS!

How come the 6.4" one can handle .45 ACP but they needed 8" before ? :o

Hmmm... Oh well. I guess I can gut it to 6.8923" if I feel like it :P 

Edited by NonEx

This video should help you:

https://youtu.be/8AsbtEQ8z6E?t=60

Look for dimensions of Streamline TLR-1

Flex-A-Top line:

http://www.lacontainerstore.com/Flex-A-Top_c_16.html

And here is Flex-A-Top FT-19:

http://www.metalliferous.com/Flex-A-Top-Plastic-Box-FT-19-10-pc/productinfo/PK1033/

By the way, how the heck did you figure this out? :o

I tried Googling for plastic containers, looked on eBay. I was looking at like fishing lure boxes and stuff.

You have some airsoft/pistol hardware tracking skills my friend :D 

Yeah, i like searching in the web.

I just saw that video on YouTube (best source on information is actual users). In the video man inserted his flashlight in box, but not fully. That mean box is smaller then flashlight, but another two parameters almost the same. After that i founded dimensions in the web of flashlight.

For searching containers itself i am used words "small plastic containers", but it give wide range of products like medical ones. So i updated search words on "square small container" and founded LA containers - big company with diffirent containers.

From that fnx review video i saw exact type of container. Best match was Flex-A-Top series. Then compare dimensions of streamline flashlight and containers. Best match was number 19.

Now i have manufacturer, product series and item name. Google it and got brst offer.

Easy. Isn't it?

• Like 1

I am modded Azimuth RMR plate. It fit very hard, so i file a bit inner cut from the sides.

Also i have to do custom screws for my RMR clone - M3x8.5.

My RMR come in small brown box with "P.P.T" marking.

gunsight-ru-procel-trijicon-rmr-10.jpg

Review on Russian if interested (a lot of pics).

http://gunsight.ru/first_blog/obzor-repliki-kollimatornogo-pritsela-trijicon-rmr/

Edited by rusTORK
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

New valve knocker finally arrived so I could reassembly my hammer group and also fix up my magazines. And boy figuring out all the springs was a pita, especially the putting the hammer spring back in it's place. But now my pistol works again and it won't ever break ever again! :D

• Like 1

I thought I wrote you a tip on the hammer spring? :o

Good you got it back together!

Meanwhile,  master forger NonEx has been busy with a WIP copy of the registration card :D

First serious attempt at replicating the graphics background and effects etc. Considering my limited and low res reference images, it's passable, but needs some additional work.

Everything is made from scratch as vector graphics etc.! No raster graphics copied from reference pics.
Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and some magic  :D

And yes, it's too dark right now!

fnx_reg_card_1st_attempt.jpg
  • Like 1