Regarding Newbie's search for a large, high capacity GBB with smaller profile grip, I'd highly recommend the ASG/KJW P09 Duty and CZ75's. I've also had good luck with the Walther PPQ from VFC even though there have been reports of slide issues (I've not had any). I've also had remarkably good luck with my 2 WE Hi-Powers (I know they are not overly popular due to their hop-up, but mine work really well).

The grips on these pistols is "medium sized hand" friendy.

While not a "large" pistol, I can also recommend the TM PX4 Storm.

Edited by Wingman
  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so its finally here!! The Cybergun/VFC FNX-45. #YOLOSWAG   The box is as you’ve all seen, glossy picture with the promotional jargon plastered in the spare space. There is no packaging inside th

paintjob done...

Posted Images

A while ago my hop-up/barrel spring snapped. I ghetto fixed it with wire from a paper clip. It snapped at some point unsurprisingly.

I fired 3 mags worth of bbs without any spring or wire and I have seen no issue thus far. Maybe long-term it might have detrimental effects; I will skirmish with it this weekend.

So far I'm roughly 3k rounds through the FNX.

Issues so far: First mag leaked from baseplate, screws stripped so it's *fruitcage*ed until I get a welder, just going to weld it shut. 

Second issue is the barrel spring, but it doesn't seem necessary so far.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

lpJ45Ha.jpg

Ace 1 Arms 2nd Gen RMR, 7inch Osprey, Azimuth RMR Mount, Element LLM01

Azimuth 120% Recoil Spring, Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 250mm Barrel and Diamond Bucking.

I'm getting crazy range from this set up with .28s, with effective range of 50m (google maps measured) on a recycling bin, roughly the size of a person. I Haven't tried further range, but I don't think there's enough accuracy for repeatable hits.

I'm just waiting on a steel slide and it's done.

Edited by AG1212
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8/23/2017 at 8:29 PM, AG1212 said:

lpJ45Ha.jpg

Ace 1 Arms 2nd Gen RMR, 7inch Osprey, Azimuth RMR Mount, Element LLM01

Azimuth 120% Recoil Spring, Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 250mm Barrel and Diamond Bucking.

What brand of crane do you use to lift that thing?

• Haha 1