DeltaZero

Cybergun/VFC FNX-45

I'm guessing getting spare parts other than token parts for these is impossible as VFC won't admit to making it and GG are *Ubarflock*?

You have to contact with seller (like wgc, redwolt, unc e.t.c. For parts).

eHobbyAsia have a fair bit of parts for the FNX 45 on their site.

Or, when in doubt, contact KIC :D

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 1

Does it come with an exploded diagram in the manual with part prices?

Nope. But i shared it somewhere here.

Anyway, here they are again.

17366702325_8a160ebbac_o.jpg

17366366751_6e0652373b_o.jpg

• Like 3

Almost forgot, your are probably don't have in your pistol part number 01-4. Small spring for loaded chamber indicator. Just check it by lock slide back and move it by finger. ;)

P.S. My spring was lost somehow.

Edited by rusTORK

Honestly, KIC is an invaluable asset to us airsofters. They're also super nice to boot.

Keep looking at the black FNX and can't help but think 'damn, I need two tan FNX's'.

• Like 2

I find it kind of ironic that not even 10 posts ago I said "Well even at $150 it's a doubtful buy", and then I buy it at $174 with shipping lol :D

My integrity is gone! :P 

Yah no doubt. FNX 45 black pistol case/bag, 50 USD, backstraps, 4x5 USD, gun 174 USD, supressor 70 USD, rmr mount plate 30 something. I already have two A1A RMRs not sure I need another one :P

And 2 more mags, at 32 each :D

It will be EPIC!

I've got an osprey waiting for it though I really like that AAC one too!! Im also really liking the grey slide on that FNX.. I think I might need to get mine refinished!

Picked up an RMR mount from ebairsoft whilst i ordered the FNX an extra £10 can't complain. No RMR yet though!

Accessorising your pistol is most joyous of Airsoft activities. Even better if it makes the game better (all about suspension of disbelief).

Kind of like the black FNX with the rmr.

Damn it.

• Like 1

I suspect A1A will produce a new batch of the black OSP supressors with the release of the black FNX.

Really hope so... Asked them 2 months ago about the black osp and the response I got was "the black osp will not be back in a long time, sir"

I haven't had my A1A RMRs in use per say but I have dry fired and racked my Glock with it on there many times and it still works fine.

I emailed A1A yesterday about the black OSP and they said "It been out of stock for long time." Yes, I know that, but I asked if they were going to make more :P

Sent the question again in more friendly english :D

Got a response saying they have no plans right now to make more. But they would be stupid not to considering the recent release of the black FNX 45. :o 

My A1A rmr doesn't work on the FN.

If you push the battery up into the rmr it cuts out. Which is exactly what happens when you tighten it onto the slide.

I'm gonna try a thinner watch battery when I get round to it. Space it with a bit of card.

Dot is crisp and seems to hold zero.

Build quality, especially on the rubber was meh.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

what suppressor are you planing to buy? the black osprey suppressor from A1A is pretty hard to find nowadays :/ 

Another nice suppressor is the AAC replica from crusader: http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=32_98&products_id=20465

Thanks for the heads up on that suppressor.  I've been after a AAC replica for a while.  It looks killer with the black FNX.