• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so its finally here!! The Cybergun/VFC FNX-45. #YOLOSWAG   The box is as you’ve all seen, glossy picture with the promotional jargon plastered in the spare space. There is no packaging inside th

paintjob done...

Posted Images

Have to trevel to another end of the Moscow, but yeah, i got last one (as they said) Black 8" Osprey 45 for NonEx! :)

Photo:

21328263675_0e65c42c43_o.jpg

It would be funny though, if you took a hammer and smashed it down into pieces    :rofl:      NonEx --->  :fear2:

On the real side though, very nice of you rusTORK for doing this :)

Edited by Dj_komodo
  • Like 5

So I disassembled the hammer assembly and took a look at the valve knocker. Im not sure but it seems the spring that is located on it's middle part seems broken:

rjmcl2.jpg

Do I see it right on NonEx's picture that the spring is longer and it is being hold by a small extension on the lever?

• Like 1

Hmm yeah mine has a spring leg up towards the top resting on the ledge on the right hand side.

It's suposed to spring down again if you push the valve knocker bottom part upwards.

I would assume it should look something like this: 

nx_fnx_hammer_int_valve_knocker_spring.j

Take out the pin holding the valve knocker in place and take a picture of the spring. See how it looks.

Edited by NonEx

KIC comes through once again.

Got quote for spare parts.

Magazine spring, $2.50 USD

Backstrap: $9.50 USD

So they can get parts.

But since I have RS ones incoming I will hold off on ordering OEM spare parts until I know if RS fits or not.

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 1

Ahahahaha! :D

Sorry mate, but that was funny :D

KIC Taiwan can get the part. Maybe not just the spring since it's not listed in the exploded diagram, but send an email to kicbbgun@gmail.com, and ask for this; 

1x Cybergun/VFC FNX 45 Tactical GBB valve knocker : Part # 03-8 VGC8FPN000

Or maybe there is a spring kit with a similar spring that you can replace it with. Look for MAG spring kits, or Action spring kits, or Guarder spring kits.

Edited by NonEx

Awh mah gerd!

So much good news today!

Look what is waiting for me at my US buddy from this forum :D

RS FNX Tactical pistol case/bag and backstraps, and magazine release spring; 

nx_fnx_rs_bag.jpg

RS backstrap

nx_fnx_rs_backstrap.jpg

Cybergun/VFC OEM backstrap

nx_fnx_oem_backstrap.jpg

Looks promising! :D

Aaaand, finally, good news from rusTORK on the suppressor!

Hi.

Time for good news!

Handed to customs.....16.09.2015 01:02.....102972.....MR LC Vnukovo MMPO cex-2 .....0,283

Customs clearance completed.....16.09.2015 01:03.....102972.....MR LC Vnukovo MMPO cex-2.....

Released by customs.....0,283

Look's like parcel is PASS.  ;)

So at least it should be on it's way out of Russia safely. Now to see how it goes in Swedish customs :D

• Like 1

The tritium vials have arrived!

I think the radiation messed up my focusing ;)

nx_fnx_tritium_vials.png

In a desperate attempt to get a hold of the last items for my Project RS Case I posted on the FN Forums asking to buy peoples existing manuals and locks etc.

Took 30 minutes and a mod had shut down the thread and PMed me saying "We don't ship guns or gun related items outside of the US." . Well I guess he was the spokesperson for all members of the forum then. :( 

Asshat.

• Like 4

I just had a crazy idea... Look at Linked In for personnel from FNH USA and message them. Or is that too stalker-like ? :o

Or rather, find their names on Linked In, then Facebook them and PM them there. A little more casual communications channel :P 

Edited by NonEx