DeltaZero

Cybergun/VFC FNX-45

It's not just the sealing rubber but the magwell is stupid too. I now don't dare to load more than 20 BBs because the spring jumped out so many times.

Regarding Newbie's search for a large, high capacity GBB with smaller profile grip, I'd highly recommend the ASG/KJW P09 Duty and CZ75's. I've also had good luck with the Walther PPQ from VFC even though there have been reports of slide issues (I've not had any). I've also had remarkably good luck with my 2 WE Hi-Powers (I know they are not overly popular due to their hop-up, but mine work really well).

The grips on these pistols is "medium sized hand" friendy.

While not a "large" pistol, I can also recommend the TM PX4 Storm.

Edited by Wingman

A while ago my hop-up/barrel spring snapped. I ghetto fixed it with wire from a paper clip. It snapped at some point unsurprisingly.

I fired 3 mags worth of bbs without any spring or wire and I have seen no issue thus far. Maybe long-term it might have detrimental effects; I will skirmish with it this weekend.

So far I'm roughly 3k rounds through the FNX.

Issues so far: First mag leaked from baseplate, screws stripped so it's *fruitcage*ed until I get a welder, just going to weld it shut. 

Second issue is the barrel spring, but it doesn't seem necessary so far.

• Like 1

Dang, 3K rounds... :o 

That's... surprising for a VFC FNX.

Curious though, can you estimate how many of those are double action pulls on the trigger?

I would guess minimal to none?

• Like 1

I'd rarely if ever use Double Action, only when messing with it dry-firing etc. and I keep that to a minium.

Edited by AG1212

lpJ45Ha.jpg

Ace 1 Arms 2nd Gen RMR, 7inch Osprey, Azimuth RMR Mount, Element LLM01

Azimuth 120% Recoil Spring, Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 250mm Barrel and Diamond Bucking.

I'm getting crazy range from this set up with .28s, with effective range of 50m (google maps measured) on a recycling bin, roughly the size of a person. I Haven't tried further range, but I don't think there's enough accuracy for repeatable hits.

I'm just waiting on a steel slide and it's done.

Edited by AG1212

Jesus lol, sorry was typing on my phone and didn't realise the error.

Yes I meant 'got bored of all the misfeeds and venting mags' - as I say I may have just been unlucky. Gun seemed to really struggle with cool down as well?

Again may just have been my luck

Sorry for bumping such old topic, but...

I have got problem with magazine - it's not drop-free. In fact it's difficult to insert too.

Is it was discussed in this topic? How to fix this problem OR at least make it less tight.

On 8/23/2017 at 8:29 PM, AG1212 said:

lpJ45Ha.jpg

Ace 1 Arms 2nd Gen RMR, 7inch Osprey, Azimuth RMR Mount, Element LLM01

Azimuth 120% Recoil Spring, Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 250mm Barrel and Diamond Bucking.

What brand of crane do you use to lift that thing?

• Haha 1