See i was so excited by this until I saw who made it.

Heres hoping WE or TM will release one.... its such an attractive pistol, it looks beautiful.

Id happily trade trademarks for performance. Especially since the likes of Guarder etc... will release correctly traded parts.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so its finally here!! The Cybergun/VFC FNX-45. #YOLOSWAG   The box is as you’ve all seen, glossy picture with the promotional jargon plastered in the spare space. There is no packaging inside th

paintjob done...

Posted Images

Ootb it generally needs a strip, clean and then relube (mine had some terrible grease in it). This is something you should do (routinely) with gbb's any way, but normally a decent/good gbb doesn't need a clean and relube ootb. But having said that it is definitely skirmishabke and fun to shoot (the FNX45). Just not (in my opinion) a good ootb gbb pistol (considering the price).

• Like 1

Have another look at my post, I said it is skirmishabke.

You also said what I quoted, thus the doubts.

If it is skirmishable it is a good shooter. I get it's not an excellent shooter as a Marui would be.

Now, to find a sale :)

BTW, WGC has got the black version in pre-order. Launch by end of June/July.

Good means better than most. Decent means it does the job it was intended for. Example would be (subjectively at least) saying a film is decent/enjoyable, but to say it is good would be saying it's higher than average/satisfactory (it can carry out the task it was built for).

That's why I didn't say it was good, but did say it is skirmishable. It isn't good, but it works and you can hit people with a bb. So if you really like the looks of the FNX45 then get one. But for the price it should be a good gbb, which it isn't, but it is a decent shooter.

Edited by Habakure
  • Like 1

So far I tried two hop-up rubbers: installed the Maple Leaf one first range was good but grouping was random and it didn't improve after hundreds of shot either(so it not a breaking in issue). I was kinda disappointed since I got the same rubber in my TM HK45 and it works there perfectly. So next I installed a Modify rubber, grouping instantly become much better. Not sure about the range yet since I could only shot in my backyard so far.

Hobby Airsoft over here in Ireland has them for 175 euro: http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/200503-VFC-FNX45-GBB-Pistol

I think it is a good GBB out of the box. I have a TM glock and TM 1911, I don't think they're what the hype makes them out to be. 

The FNX-45 has good range, decent accuracy. Fitting could be better etc, but mine came used out of the box. It's gas consumption is excellent, even in the cold, and that's with a metal slide. I'd say newer production models will have most of the kinks worked out by now, I might get the black version to compare (and a good source of spares and mag).

I do not factor price into whether or not something is good, but if it works as it should. That's different to whether or not it's good value, I'll leave that up to the individual to decide.

I noticed after some shooting there is some kind of white residue(no not that one) left on the hop-up entrance and near it. At first I tought it came off of the BBs but didn't really look like plastic. So after game my magazine started leaking which I tough I fixed and when I took a look inside the magazine I found that it is full of the same residue/dust. Can't really tell if it affects performance but it is annoying to clean off constantly.

Hi everyone!

I need help from people who have both Cybergun and Real Steel FNX-45. I am very interested in back straps compatibility. As your know, Cybergun included only 1 of 3 back straps.

Real Steel have got:

1x Standard Cut Straight (FDE);

1x Standard Cut Curved (FDE);

1x Agressive Straight (FDE);

1x Agressive Curved (FDE).

One on the gun plus three.

Airsoft one have got:

1x Standard Cut Straight (FDE);

1x Standard Cut Curved (FDE);

One on a gun plus one.

Each RS back strap cost only $5! If they are work, i will try to get them.

See i was so excited by this until I saw who made it.

Heres hoping WE or TM will release one.... its such an attractive pistol, it looks beautiful.

Id happily trade trademarks for performance. Especially since the likes of Guarder etc... will release correctly traded parts.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

What wrong with VFC? They make some beautiful pistols, Probably the nicest looking stock pistols around.

VFC will reject that they are created FNX-45 Tactical.

Cybergun will reject to sell your parts.

Contact with retailer (RWA, eHobbyAsia, WGC, e.t.c.).

On my FNX several problems:

1. Wobble front sight;

2. Not working right slide release (i am not shoot from left hand, but i care anyway).

It's easy to fix front sight (need just proper screw - Ultra Low Head Cap, probably 2.5x6-8mm), but problem with slide release is from M&P9 GBB also made by VFC.

Edited by rusTORK

Thanks, i will look for it.

Still, need info about back straps...

P.S. screw i am talk about is Ultra Low Head Cap. Best of all will fit.

P.S. Ryan Sin have got issue and Nugentgl got issue. My serial is 132, Nugentgl is 425 (in his video), no info about Ryan serial, but i allready ask him. But, look's like first 500 have got this issue for sure.

Edited by rusTORK

Hi everyone!

I need help from people who have both Cybergun and Real Steel FNX-45. I am very interested in back straps compatibility. As your know, Cybergun included only 1 of 3 back straps.

I have put a RS backstrap on the VFC. It fits, but it's a very TIGHT fit. It required a punch, a screwdriver, vice grips, and 2 people to get it off, not fun

• Like 2

I have put a RS backstrap on the VFC. It fits, but it's a very TIGHT fit. It required a punch, a screwdriver, vice grips, and 2 people to get it off, not fun

Thank you! Now we know for sure it is possible. =) How it was, when backstrap fit? Which your tested?

Just for people who is interested - Ryan Sin got serial number 735. Since my is 132 that mean all number between have got issue... Not good news. =) But maybe some of potential buyers may get discount for issue in the shop.  ;)

Edited by rusTORK

Starks/ vfc glock are the best looking available and the new gen 4 has decent performance as well, the first airsoft pistol vfc produced was the gen 3 g18 and it was one of the worst pistols I have ever seen, just nasty. At the time I didn't know of vfc / stark connection and thought stark were another army brand or meister brand and got rid of it as soon as I received it. Then a friend of mine got the stark g17 gen 3 which was ok, then everyone was going crazy about there g19 so I got one to see what the fuss was about and I thought it was nice looking but nothing outstanding and still preferred my ksc g19, then I saw the gen 4 and thought it would be good considering the jump in quality between the g18 I once owned and the newer g19 I still own and I was right, vfc/stark have improved again and the new gen 4 is a beauty and has good performance. IMO the best airsoft glock one can buy, now I wish they would hurry with steel slide co2 version.