I appear to have a problem. When I am shooting the slide seems to not lock all the way forward after each shot and I need to manually push it forward. When the magazine is out it returns fine but when the magazine is in with or without bbs the slide will not return all the way on its own. Upon opening I saw that the nozzle in the bbu was not moving smoothly and was sticking. Has anyone had this problem or how would you recommend fixing it?

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so its finally here!! The Cybergun/VFC FNX-45. #YOLOSWAG   The box is as you’ve all seen, glossy picture with the promotional jargon plastered in the spare space. There is no packaging inside th

paintjob done...

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Has anyone managed to remove the sight inserts? i cant get them to budge at all.

You can use hammer and something thin to remove them from amother side of view. Strange, that they are installed. Usually they just in spare bag.

I am looking forward to replace inserts with tritium, but need some tests with glue. Standard sughts inserts is s**t.

Edited by rusTORK

For those that are having issues with parts etc I noticed that Tokyo-Model has some of the most likely to fail OEM parts in stock for the FNX. 

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/shop/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=d0589a5kmaalo8jh5ivt3cvl43&keyword=FNX&x=0&y=0

I am still really tempted by the black one too. 

Edited by DeltaZero

Yeah, if your use only glass tritium tubes, need rubber or silicon to cover and protect it. After that - glue it and trick is done.

I was lucky and got tactical tritium inserts from Trigalight. They are in aluminum tube and have sapphire glass. My problem with it now - i don't understand how to apply silicon glue all around tube or at least at four points (left, right, top and bottom). After that need to do white o-ring around glass...

I actually figured it out. The o-ring is to tight for some reason causing the gun to not slide easily. Going to look for a new O-ring soon.

The o-ring has to have the best compression possible. Instead of installing one that doesn't compress properly, try lubing the one you have.