TM Teasers September 2014

hitmanNo2

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've probably owned over 6 different KSC/KWA USP compacts ranging from stock to metal slides, spring recoil upgrades, etc. and i've never been able to keep one that was dependable. Some worked fine for a bit but all inevitably had problems. Either they had poor performance issues or the trigger bar would break.  I've been together with these KSC/KWA USP series such 2008. 

The marui would be a WELCOMED addition to the H&K line for airsoft. All they need to do is make a mark 23 socom with an updated suitcase kit with a better lam and I'll be a happy man. 

Ok, just had to check this as something was making me wonder.

How do we know that it a USP Compact? Not enough of the trigger guard is shown and the mag release, slide pattern, slide lock and all the other bits look like it could be a USP full size instead?

Given that Marui did show off a Compact and the 9mm Full Size (different to the .45 full size) I am thinking it may be either or, unless someone with an actual USPc / 9mm Full Size can tell me the minute differences that picture presents?

Either way Marui USP-thing is a go in my books. Proper SA and DA/SA potential in one gun without spider grips? Hell yeah.

'FireKnife'

I don't see why TM shouldn't just make every gun. If they just made GBB versions of their AEG line up, I think everyone would scramble to grab them. I just used to think TM was just hyped up back then, but once I got my first TM GBB, it's hard to compare with anyone else. WE however is definitely improving in their guns too, but that bit of magic in TMs hop ups are just somthing else. It's quite possible that TM and WE could take the whole GBB market.

Because TM is only a small Japanese company with a manufacturing plant in China.

They are not a huge concern and are making for a niche hobby so they are limited to making what they will think will sell locally, anything sold outside of Japan is just a big bonus to them.

Plus they still have decent wages to pay in a Japanese office unlike the 10p the average 'designer' in the WE plant probably gets.

It would be nice for most things to be Marui but we need variety along with cheaper options and that is what the likes of WE offer.

'FireKnife'

Archived