Noob based near Lakennheath

Dacascos

Hey y'all, gotta start somewhere and this is the welcome pit so lets start here hey!!

I'm pretty much a noob to the current version of this game as it has been a seriously long time since I've played - hear that as over 10 years and yes before anyone points it out this DOES mean I am not in my early 20's  ( ner got there before you!! )

I have put together a rabble at work though to hit the Gunman site at Norwich this coming Saturday however so should that go to plan I will be scowering the for sale section on here for a new armoury!!

It's a bit complex to type it all out in a post right now, but unless you want your guns half bright orange you probably won't be eligible to be sold any right now.

You'll want to look up the VCRA and its' effects on RIF sales, there's plenty of info in here:

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/forum/211-vcra-qa/

Ok so now awake I've reread the legislation and the baseline is wait just a 2 months and a day to ensure you really like it, get a signature and then no orange...... Thats it and pretty simple and not the issue I thought it would be at start!!

Thanks Kinnerley, guessing given your location I may cross paths with you at some point dude. thanks for the heads up!!

Basically just play as a rental for 3 games and after that 2 months you'll be able to get a site membership and probably entered on the UKARA database (varies by the site you play, but most do that) which is generally the most well recognised form of VCRA defence as far as retailers and private sellers go.

Norwich is a but farther for me than Tuddenham but I may will give it a go some day.

Archived