Current Loadout - Useful tips for beginners!

Alkany

Hey guys,

I thought I would do an updated video in English on my current loadout with all of my guns and gear.

In this video I mainly talk about what makes the most sense to me and what I changed in the past year about my gear setup. I tried out about a dozen different guns, different loadouts and this is what I came up with. I have since changed the one-point sling to a two-point sling which Im running through my vest as the one-point sling was a bit heavy on my neck. Im also working on a camera module based on a PEQ-box which is not included in this video yet, but I will post a tutorial in time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv8CkJfEfi4

Please bear in mind that I am not reenacting, so this loadout is not based off anything in the military world. I am mostly a player, so dont judge me on authenticity. Also always open for suggestions and recommendations. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Best regards

haha dont worry, I just wanted to show that just about anyone can play airsoft by changing from a suit to a full loadout. Business people, construction workers, ex-military. Airsoft is one of those sports where people from all backgrounds connect and have a great time.

Well, I probably should have said "beginners-intermediates". Its mainly targeted at players who have played their first few games and have grown attached to the sport. If I had known about some of the things I know now back then it would have saved me a lot of money. Tried out so much useless gear and guns that I had a hard time selling or even ended up throwing away before settling on this.

About the mag pouches, they usually sit a tad bit lower. Since I put on everything really quickly I did not quite move my plate carrier into the right position, the whole thing sits lower normally. :)

Archived